What's new

NWG

sonofthebigdog

Sounds like he might have improved since last summer:
In Serbia former Gonzaga standout Nigel Williams-Goss led Partizan to a 82-93 road win over KK Dynamic VIP PAY and has been named Pro Exposure’s Global POTD for Wednesday April 25, 2018. In 31 minutes he scored 35 points, hitting 14-18 from the field, handed out 12 assists, and pulled down 6 rebounds with a Game Rating of 52. After 3 games he is averaging 25.7 ppg – 4.0 rpg – 10.3 apg – in 30 MPG

Yeah, he's been crazy. He's going to be on a Euroleague team soon if the Jazz dont pick him up or trade him to another NBA team who wants him.

I think there will be room for him. Neto will be unrestricted, Exum could be gone and David Stockton's deal expires at the end of the season.

Reactions: MVP
I think there will be room for him. Neto will be unrestricted, Exum could be gone and David Stockton's deal expires at the end of the season.
Exum will be bavk, book it. Wether neto will be back or not is completely up to him.

If neto think he can go and be a primary back up some where he will be gone but honestly he is a 3rd string pg on most teams.

I expect him to be back unless NWG is a fraction of netos cost but then couldnt NWG just make more money overseas.

NWG is in a tough position with the jazz. The jazz obviously like him or they wouldn't have drafted him. But the jazz have Rubio (who they didn't have when they drafted him), exum (who was hurt a lot) and Neto who is an UFA.

If neto leaves nwg has a place on the jazz if he re-signs in Utah he doesn't. In that case I would home the jazz trade him for something.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

I thought we traded his rights away.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I would certainly bring him in for training camp and if he impress then sigh him to a contract. If he can't beat out Neto, Stockton then he stays in Europe. Numbers are impressive though.