What's new

Game Thread Oct 02, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Raptors (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-02-22

Why are Gay and JC still out there? Did somebody tell Hardy to "showcase" them? Hope this is not the regular season rotation. I don't mind losing with kids but losing with these veterans is going to be a long season.

Yeah, I don't think we need to worry about this team having too much talent and messing up the tank. These guys are going to lose a LOT of games this season.
A lot our talent is still sitting on the bench waiting to come in for some reason. Simone, THT, Ochai and Johnson should 100% be in the rotation. This sucks that we have to watch Olynyk, Gay, Clarkson and Conley steal minutes that are better used to develop guys.

Why are Gay and JC still out there? Did somebody tell Hardy to "showcase" them? Hope this is not the regular season rotation. I don't mind losing with kids but losing with these veterans is going to be a long season.
Hopefully this is just a one game thing because it would be a nightmare to lose while watching them chuck every game.

A lot our talent is still sitting on the bench waiting to come in for some reason. Simone, THT, Ochai and Johnson should 100% be in the rotation. This sucks that we have to watch Olynyk, Gay, Clarkson and Conley steal minutes that are better used to develop guys.

Yep. Being this bad AND having to watch old vets out there instead of developing our young guys is really going to make for a rough season. I'm hoping we can move at least two of Conley, Gay, Clarkson and Olynyk at the trade deadline.