What's new

Game Thread Oct 08, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-08-23

The line is LAC -2.0

Do I dare be a degenerate and bet on pre-season?
I guess betting is a sinful act

I'm not really that of a religious guy, but I do believe in my losses when I bet, so usually I'm happy following lord's words for that

Do you have a reason for this or just gut feeling? I mean even Don started on the bench. I highly doubt KG starts game one

I'm saying that historically the Jazz would never play three non-spacers together. We haven't done it since the days of Rubio, Favors and Gobert, and back then Favors was moved to the bench. This doesn't mean that Keyonte has to start though. The Jazz could start two out of Sexton, Clarkson and Agbaji.

I know it's just the 1st pre-season game and maybe they're just experimenting with things, but I find it odd they would go back to bringing Clarkson off the bench after the season he had last year as a starter.

I know it's just the 1st pre-season game and maybe they're just experimenting with things, but I find it odd they would go back to bringing Clarkson off the bench after the season he had last year as a starter.
Hardy just trying different line ups. Now is the time. He stated it could take 20 games, right? Probably sooner before he sees THT belongs on the bench and George should start.

It will probably end up being THT and Clarkson

It’s gonna end up being Langford and hauser.

Clippers are starting: Bones Hyland, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Terrence 'the man' Mann, and Ivica Zubac. So yeah, THT's going to kill them.