What's new

Game Thread Oct 10, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-10-23

With the short rest turnaround I wonder if we will see PG/Kawhi/Mann again. That's the real challenge for our team.

Watching our 2nd/3rd team beat up on the Clippers 3rd string isnt too illuminating.

I'm curious to who's the backcourt for this game. Also i slept after halftime, so maybe tonight I see some of Hendricks

I wonder if Sensabaugh will get on the floor? I am not expecting much, but I am very curious to see him play.

With the short rest turnaround I wonder if we will see PG/Kawhi/Mann again. That's the real challenge for our team.

Watching our 2nd/3rd team beat up on the Clippers 3rd string isnt too illuminating.
Good question - didn't even think of that. My understanding is that pre-season games aren't subject to the new All-Star rule, but imagine some coaches might play by it in preseason to set a tone.

I wonder if Sensabaugh will get on the floor? I am not expecting much, but I am very curious to see him play.
I doubt it. This isn't based on intel but I have the strong sense that he's got some physical benchmarks to hit before the training and medical staff believe he's ready to play without heightened injury risk.

I doubt it. This isn't based on intel but I have the strong sense that he's got some physical benchmarks to hit before the training and medical staff believe he's ready to play without heightened injury risk.
I mean I have heard reporting that he could have went for Summer League, but was held out for an abundance of caution. The official Jazz line is that he is available.

I mean I have heard reporting that he could have went for Summer League, but was held out for an abundance of caution. The official Jazz line is that he is available.
Totally get your point here.

To counter: DNP-FatBoy just isn’t a thing.