What's new

Game Thread Oct 19, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-19-23

I think Hardy might go as far as run the 4 guards + Kessler unit as the first unit. Might want to see more from it.

That would also explain why Kessler isnt sitting this out.
He's sitting anyone established who is older than 26. Walker is a 2nd year guy, that's why he's going to play a little bit.

This is Luka Samanic's last game before his contract-guarantee date (10/23). Same with Kris Dunn.

Dunn will earn $2.5M if his contract is fully guaranteed. Samanic will earn $600k with a chance to earn $2M if he sticks past January. I think Dunn is in the clear. I'm not sure about Samanic.

This is Luka Samanic's last game before his contract-guarantee date (10/23). Same with Kris Dunn.

Dunn will earn $2.5M if his contract is fully guaranteed. Samanic will earn $600k with a chance to earn $2M if he sticks past January. I think Dunn is in the clear. I'm not sure about Samanic.

I’m personally good on Samanic. He can be let go.

I wonder if they wait on Luka and give him his extra 600K… if nothing good becomes available just keep him until you can start alternating 10 day deals. With 3 two way deals I think maybe the waiver wire gets less interesting than I thought.

I don’t care that it’s just a two way but I’d find something better to do with Potters spot.

One guy we don’t “need” per se that I think doesn’t have a guaranteed deal is Javonte Green… he’s a dawg defender and fine shooter… surprised he hasn’t gotten a guaranteed min deal… he’s in GS camp.

Damn just realized this one will be blacked out and I don’t think I get the comcast Sacramento station on YouTube tv… boooooooo!

TH has gotten in before Luka all but one game iirc. I think he starts.

THT
Sexton
Simone
Hendricks
Kessler

I can see the Jazz saying au revoir to Luka. There are too many guys playing his position and I doubt Ainge sees him as a long term building block.

I can see the Jazz and Yurtseven parting ways too. He's not fully guaranteed and there are other minimum wage bigs walking the streets.

I'm not a star Trak guy, but the Luka Walker lineup should be marketed to the nerds out there.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk