What's new

Game Thread Oct 21, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Timberwolves

Added to Calendar: 10-21-22

Kessler said he studied Rudy. It will be fun to watch them go h2h.

Kessler has to get right up into Rudy's chest. It doesn't always work, but it's your best shot.

I certainly don't want to see Sexton do his bull charge shuffle and go at Rudy. That won't end well.

A must loose . No joke this time. Loose in style but loose. Actually we have to loose next 3. Put Mike against Minny and NO, we may loose anyway and rest him and some guys against Houston. We have to loose against bad teams , that wil be the key.

A must loose . No joke this time. Loose in style but loose. Actually we have to loose next 3. Put Mike against Minny and NO, we may loose anyway and rest him and some guys against Houston. We have to loose against bad teams , that wil be the key.

If the Jazz were to win the next three games, I think that I would re-evaluate what my expectations were for the franchise and the season.

Rudy with what, 8 blocks tonight? Over/under? 4-5 maybe?

Ok over/under, 4 blocks for Rudy tonight. Go.

I am thinking, over.

Edit: I am not talking Vegas odds, dgaf about that. I mean just from us as Rudy fans against a team in the Jazz with, for him at least, a bunch of blockable players.

Tonight we will get to see how good Walker is
We'll see if Gobert let's him get off even one good shot :):):):):)

The Jazz have back-to-back games against the Rockets coming up. Those will give us a good indication of where we stand.

Calling on Kessler, Vanderbilt, Beasley and Bolmaro: Listen up fellas, Minnesota obviously did not appreciate your abilities, nothing but lousy trade fodder for them. Let’s embarrass them like we did Denver on Wednesday night. And to Beasley and Vanderbilt, as ex- Wolves and ex-Nuggets, here’s your second chance at redemption!

GO JAZZ!!!!