What's new

Game Thread Oct 23, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 10-23-22

They got to be so distracting for the other team. Easy W.

You know, Rafael Nadal often wears a bright yellow shirt when he plays tennis tournaments. His shirt is the same color as the tennis ball, making it more difficult for opponents to see the ball when he hits it. I've always thought that was unsportsmanlike. Maybe the Jazz are onto something. It could be a trick to distract opponents and make them feel sick.

Also, Jazz are on a back-to-back. I thought they might rest Mike, but it doesn't look like it. See if they rest him against Houston tomorrow.

The only thing NO has left is complaining about not having the Jazz name. They can’t even come up with a respectable team mascot and the arena name is the worst in professional sports.
“Smoothie King Center” is indeed an awkward, unfortunate monicker. May I offer these alternatives:
1: His Majesty King George the Third Center
2: Center for Empirical and Basketball Studies
3: His Majesty William the Lion Arena
4: Loch Ness, Home of thy Pelicans

“Smoothie King Center” is indeed an awkward, unfortunate monicker. May I offer these alternatives:
1: His Majesty King George the Third Center
2: Center for Empirical and Basketball Studies
3: His Majesty William the Lion Arena
4: Loch Ness, Home of thy Pelicans

Loch Ness, Home of Thy Pelicans and a Creepy Monster Who Prefers to Stay Submerged

I really want Vanderbilt to somehow become a good offensive player. He really deserves it for how hard he plays.

Walker if Zion is barrelling towards you please step to the side. I dont want to see my favorite rook on the wrong side of a highlight reel.