What's new

Game Thread Oct 23, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 10-23-22

I might've been one of the few that liked the KO pickup. We haven't had a stretch big in years. I actually wanted us to draft him. It's always valuable having a big who can put the ball on the court. I remember Boozer used to always do that exact move that he won the game with all the time
I watched a replay and how did the refs swallow their whistle? He got hammered.

it' either sell high or no sell at all. most of them are here on expiring/very short term contracts and would just leave us in FA unless we do something about it
At least it’s not a fire sale though. We should’ve never traded Favors and attached a pick. No more trades like that.

Sure feels like Conley, Beasley, KO and Clarkson have upped their values - maybe even Rudy Gay can move into positive value mode as well.

Bruh, where were you January 6th, 2021?

I went to texas roadhouse but it was an hour wait.
So we went to some new chicken wing place i never heard of that was across the street.
Best wings i ever had. Sweet habenero chili and teriyaki sauce medium heat. Probably the best fries i ever had too. Good beer. Jazz game on 2 huge tvs (plus the football game)
Ended up being better than Texas Roadhouse

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

At no stage in OT did I think we were going to lose

I’m not sure I’ve felt that since the 90s … or that Millsap 3OT game against the Heat
I felt like we were going to lose pretty much the entire way after losing the lead. They were hanging on by a thread and CJ had the clear advantage while it seemed like we were attempting prayers.

Bill Walton made it look cool

Brody-Borg-McEngroe.jpg

Are the Jazz doomed to either have heart or stars, but not both? Can't root against this squad, they want it so bad!

I went to texas roadhouse but it was an hour wait.
So we went to some new chicken wing place i never heard of that was across the street.
Best wings i ever had. Sweet habenero chili and teriyaki sauce medium heat. Probably the best fries i ever had too. Good beer. Jazz game on 2 huge tvs (plus the football game)
Ended up being better than Texas Roadhouse

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
What’s it called?