What's new

Game Thread Oct 28, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 10-28-23

here's the thing -- NBA defenses are already recognizing that Keyonte has a good layup package, so the help is coming. when that help is coming, he's making the right pass every single time.

Tremendously smart player. It's a wrap y'all. Minimum fringe Allstar, I've seen enough

- George

here's the thing -- NBA defenses are already recognizing that Keyonte has a good layup package, so the help is coming. when that help is coming, he's making the right pass every single time.

Tremendously smart player. It's a wrap y'all. Minimum fringe Allstar, I've seen enough

- George
Meanwhile, THT, Clarkson, and Sexton are all taking turns driving into the lane, and instead of making the smart pass, they're either trying to force a bad shot, getting trapped, turning it over, or, at best, kicking it back out well after the advantage is lost.

Meanwhile, THT, Clarkson, and Sexton are all taking turns driving into the lane, and instead of making the smart pass, they're either trying to force a bad shot, getting trapped, turning it over, or, at best, kicking it back out well after the advantage is lost.
You can add Dunn to the list also.

I'm sorry, but PHX's defense isn't that good. They're just making the Jazz put the ball on the floor and make a play, and most of our guys can't do it.

first mistake of KG at end of game there, passing out of a bunny at the rim.

I get it though. He recognizes that he's gotta earn the starters trust.

- George

Wow did we leave our playbook in Utah? It's like we're not running anything. Stupid.

And man are these Phoenix announcers bad. They just prattled all kinds of inane ******** while the ref tried to explain the play. We aren't watching to hear you enjoying your own voices dumb****s.

The defense was atrocious, it's a god damn layup line. Also, it's kinda awesome that Keyonte is our smartest ballhandler, but also pathetic at the same time haha.

I feel like the only way you can really get away with playing like a THT or a Sexton on a winning team is if you're literally an all-star. Which they aren't. Clarkson is getting caught up in it too.

Lauri has a Godlike efficiency but he's spent most of the game watching our guards slop around. Keyonte's the only one successfully playmaking out there.

I'm sorry, but PHX's defense isn't that good. They're just making the Jazz put the ball on the floor and make a play, and most of our guys can't do it.
Exactly. And we don't have anything that resembles a play happening out there. Terrible.

What a ******** 1st quarter from Jazz.
You guys have allstar in your roster get that ****ing ball for him
and keep those 3 brain-dead idiots ( THT, Sexton, Clarkson ) out of his way if you guys wanna win this game.
That 1st quarter **** show is the reason why i'm not so sure will Lauri stay in Utah after next season ( 2024-2025 )