What's new

Game Thread Oct 30, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 10-30-23

Get KO out and Kessler back in

Collins doing work in the paint

Gotta finish that. (Also the one that got the 7 minute review

Clarkson struggling

It's very clear Keyonte should be starting and one of THT or Sexton needs to be traded. There is one reason Key isn't starting: they're shopping THT and Sexton. My guess is it happens in the next couple of weeks unless there's just nothing out there.

Nuggets put their best defender on clarkson then clamp down on lauri every time he drives that’s why collins takes most of the shots.

Bench was total trash. KO, Sexton, ochai, and Dunn all made zero shots combined. Holy ****

Kessler on pace for 14 points and 18 rebounds with 100% shooting

He still isn't himself. Looks slow, tired, disheveled and down. Hardy needs to take him to Wendover or something with a bunch of women.
I wonder if he's a bit in his head from the lack of playing during the summer. Mental games.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I have a great idea: Lets play the end of the bench guys, the three rookies and the three two way guys. Could it be any worse than the last two nights?

Let's GO!!!
Nothing against your comment here, but more of a tangential question, why is this the go-to phrase in sports right now? I've been watching more highlight videos of football and baseball and that's like all they ever say to each other. "Let's go" or "let's ****ing go".

Why does Gordon have a tattoo of a dreidel the size of a football behind his ear?