What's new

Game Thread Oct 31, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 10-31-22

Still too early to call anything, but yeah, it looks like Utah might be a playoff team. Danny Ainge will have to work wizardy in the draft and trade market to finish the roster out and not rely on being gifted elite talent at teh top of the draft.

Still too early to call anything, but yeah, it looks like Utah might be a playoff team. Danny Ainge will have to work wizardy in the draft and trade market to finish the roster out and not rely on being gifted elite talent at teh top of the draft.
I totally trust DA for that. We all tought he was going for a heavy tank when he was saying that he was too old for that and that he wanted a quick rebuild. Seems that he was right. We may be only one good player away to be a contender. And i dont know for you guys but i struggle to see the limit of this current team. They work hard, defend well, pass the ball very well and got some very talented players.

The DM and Bogey trades appear to be win-win trades for all involved.
Yep, watching the Detroit feed on the Pistons/Bucks game and the announcers were gushing about the Bogey extension. #3 for made threes this year behind #1 Curry and #2 Hield. “Great addition, not just good, great.”
Just the way I feel about Olynyk actually.

The thing that surprises me is how much space the Jazz's perimeter shooters have been getting. They had wide open looks a lot tonight, and I'm not sure why defenses are collapsing on our drivers like they are. Lauri had wide open looks. Beasley had wide open looks. Conley had wide open looks. Jordan had a couple. On and on. Jazz made 19 3s again tonight, and I'm not sure half of them were even contested.

Last edited: