What's new

October 17th - UTAH JAZZ vs. Los Angeles Clippers (8:30pm MST)

Griffin is mad because he thinks Millsap undercut him early but if you watch the replay a clipper player pushes millsap into blake.

Stop bitching about coaching strategy. You serious? He's not employing a let win it real game strategy here.. I mean that's so obvious

3rd quarter Jazz trail 32-14.

Hayward is really cold. Sap is frustrated. Wet Bandit is likely the best edition so far.

Seems like he's annoyed, and that you're a jackass. Heaven forbid I want a substitution.

Why do you want a substitution?

Starters obviously wanted to get their 20 minutes of work and then lounge around. Corbin is saying that it seems like the starters like getting their butts kicked, and they're doing a great job of it in the third, let them continue to lose.

It's a message. It's preseason. Thinking that the W in preseason means something is moranic, and is worthy of jackass responses flung in your general direction.

At the risk of sounding like I'm making excuses, the preseason is the one time I don't mind loses. A little adversity is good during these formative times. Remember our undefeated preseason? Things were unrealistically all sunshine and roses for the regular season

Why do you want a substitution?

Starters obviously wanted to get their 20 minutes of work and then lounge around. Corbin is saying that it seems like the starters like getting their butts kicked, and they're doing a great job of it in the third, let them continue to lose.

It's a message. It's preseason. Thinking that the W in preseason means something is moranic, and is worthy of jackass responses flung in your general direction.

Maybe that would be fine if Corbin didn't do similar questionable things during regular season. I realize this is the preseason, but this preseason teams have played like they want to win. I am a fan if this team and watching Corbin leave players out until they are too tired to respond doesn't seem like a smart idea for a W, that's what my statements were trying to say.

I know you like to come off like a cyber big shot but too often all you do is look to attack other Jazz fans. I know my opinion doesn't mean anything to you but know that yours means less to me.

Haha this Mexican guy from Clippers must be gay or smth. First DeMarre than Kanter, he hugged intimately from behind, with sick pleasure.

Maybe that would be fine if Corbin didn't do similar questionable things during regular season. I realize this is the preseason, but this preseason teams have played like they want to win. I am a fan if this team and watching Corbin leave players out until they are too tired to respond doesn't seem like a smart idea for a W, that's what my statements were trying to say.

I know you like to come off like a cyber big shot but too often all you do is look to attack other Jazz fans. I know my opinion doesn't mean anything to you but know that yours means less to me.

Logical fallacy. Please try again.

If players are too tired to respond playing 26 minutes in a preseason game, then there is something wrong. Leaving them out there TELLS them something is wrong.

And Corbin has NEVER left the ENTIRE starting lineup in a game for an entire third quarter. Try to find when he did that in a regular season game.

EDIT: Also, if you want, to lessen the odd percentage that I go "look[ing] to attack other Jazz fans," I can go around and spam the board with IAWTP posts all over.