What's new

October 17th - UTAH JAZZ vs. Los Angeles Clippers (8:30pm MST)

Logical fallacy. Please try again.

If players are too tired to respond playing 26 minutes in a preseason game, then there is something wrong. Leaving them out there TELLS them something is wrong.

And Corbin has NEVER left the ENTIRE starting lineup in a game for an entire third quarter. Try to find when he did that in a regular season game.

I said Corbin did "similar questionable things". There may be something to be gained from leaving them out there bit it's not a W that night IMO.

And here goes- Your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Is that logically sound?

I said Corbin did "similar questionable things". There may be something to be gained from leaving them out there bit it's not a W that night IMO.

And here goes- Your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Is that logically sound?

Sure it does. Otherwise you wouldn't be responding to it.

Leaving them out there tonight is for reasons clearly different than any similar action in the regular season. Tonight is clearly a message. In the regular season it's because he thinks it would give the team the best chance to win. Argue that all you want, since there's definitely sound reasoning against that, but there really shouldn't be any complaining that he left the starters out there tonight.

Sure it does. Otherwise you wouldn't be responding to it.

Leaving them out there tonight is for reasons clearly different than any similar action in the regular season. Tonight is clearly a message. In the regular season it's because he thinks it would give the team the best chance to win. Argue that all you want, since there's definitely sound reasoning against that, but there really shouldn't be any complaining that he left the starters out there tonight.

You're like a woman that has to have the last word aren't you?

I would have put the ball in Burks hands at the end of the game. He is better at creating than Foye. Nice comeback by the second unit.