John Wall (EAST) 45/1
DeMarcus Cousins (WEST) 55/1
Draymond Green (WEST) 55/1
DeAndre Jordan (WEST) 65/1
Kemba Walker (EAST) 65/1
Gordon Hayward (WEST) 70/1
Marc Gasol (WEST) 80/1
Paul Millsap (EAST) 80/1

Anyone here bold enough to predict Gordon pulls it off?

Surprised Wall and Cousins don't have better odds.. Sucks CP3 isn't playing he's always one of my picks to win.

It's amazing how loaded OKC once was. Their fans must be on the verge of meltdown watching all the talent they've lost. Will Westbrook soon follow?

It's amazing how loaded OKC once was. Their fans must be on the verge of meltdown watching all the talent they've lost. Will Westbrook soon follow?

Yeah, I think he wants to come to the Jazz. Did you see how he was all over Hayward all the time during ASW?

I predict Hayward doesn't get enough minutes to have a shot.

I will be happy with him scoring 10+. Hayward doesn't have the personality to even try to stand out in this kind of setting with all these great talented players. I could see him getting a lot of assists though.

I will be happy with him scoring 10+. Hayward doesn't have the personality to even try to stand out in this kind of setting with all these great talented players. I could see him getting a lot of assists though.

Gordon did dunk instead of lay-up against Porzingis in the Skills Challenge, though. That was chill.

Gordon did dunk instead of lay-up against Porzingis in the Skills Challenge, though. That was chill.

That was pretty hilarious. For a second I thought Porzingis was going to try and block his shot or something but then Hayward just yammed it. I think it kind of surprised Porzingis.

Isiah Thomas it's not rewarding enough. Kemba walker seems a lot more safer than Hay, doe.

Cousins should drop 40+ in this game against that East frontline but he won't see the ball enough.

I did Unibrittle on my ****ty site at 4:1 hoping they feed him in front of his home crowd.

OKC's mistake was letting Harden go and keeping Westbrook. Harden would've been able to co-exist with KD because one of his talents is sharing the ball. Imagine the team they would've had, and Harden also would've been a better teammate than Curry because I think his playmaking ability complements KD better.

OKC's mistake was letting Harden go and keeping Westbrook. Harden would've been able to co-exist with KD because one of his talents is sharing the ball. Imagine the team they would've had, and Harden also would've been a better teammate than Curry because I think his playmaking ability complements KD better.

If you asked me if I'd rather play with Harden or Curry, I'd take Curry 100 times out of 100.