• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
Thought I'd clutter up the place more with another thread about the 5th pick in the draft, if the Jazz even stay there (which they damn well better unless they can move up IMO). This is not including Parker/Wiggins/Embid/Exum, all of who are considered (so far) to be gone when the Jazz pick, though in reality one slipping wouldn't shock me (unless that one is Wiggins).

Simple question, who do you hope the Jazz draft. Making this public so everyone else can see. Comment here on why if you wish, though that seems to have been taken care of with all the threads promoting who wants to draft who.

I'll go over mine again. I'm for Smart. I think he has a competitive streak the Jazz desperately, desperately need (if any can rub off on a Favors for example that would be a huge bonus), plus I believe he can be an elite big type PG that passes well and can drive to the hoop that the league is trending towards. His shooting is a concern, and I won't say he's a perfect player by any means.

And since I'm an unknowledgable **** who has made blunders in the past on who I would have drafted, I'm open to any of Gordon, Randle, and Vonlah (in that order of preference) as well. Nobody seems really clear cut in terms of standing out here.

Arugh, I forgot to make the poll public. What a fail on my part. I'm closing this and doing it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.