What's new

*Official* Dumbass agrument about the polls thread

Cappy_Smurf

Ok, so I thought I'd help out the morons who want to crap all over the Jazz board with this stupid argument. Here it goes.

A handful of people are using a technicality to try and show that the polls were all wrong. If this is you, you're boring, annoying, as well as flat out incorrect.

Obviously, not all polls had the exact same question. Some simply asked who would win, while others asked who you would be voting for if the election was held today.

Now, any reasonable person who didn't graduate from the salty dog school of jazzfanz debate, can understand that to most people, those polls were asking who would get the most votes. You know, because in most elections, that's how it ****ing works, most votes win. Therefore, regardless of your degrees from the salty dog school of arguing based on a technicality, GTFO with your "technically I'm right" arguments, and for the love of all that is holy, KEEP THAT ****ING TRASH off of the Jazz board.

That last part also applies to those reasonable people who were arguing against the salty dog disciples. Please don't encourage them to crap on the boards. Thanks.

Ok, so I thought I'd help out the morons who want to crap all over the Jazz board with this stupid argument. Here it goes.

A handful of people are using a technicality to try and show that the polls were all wrong. If this is you, you're boring, annoying, as well as flat out incorrect.

Obviously, not all polls had the exact same question. Some simply asked who would win, while others asked who you would be voting for if the election was held today.

Now, any reasonable person who didn't graduate from the salty dog school of jazzfanz debate, can understand that to most people, those polls were asking who would get the most votes. You know, because in most elections, that's how it ****ing works, most votes win. Therefore, regardless of your degrees from the salty dog school of arguing based on a technicality, GTFO with your "technically I'm right" arguments, and for the love of all that is holy, KEEP THAT ****ING TRASH off of the Jazz board.

That last part also applies to those reasonable people who were arguing against the salty dog disciples. Please don't encourage them to crap on the boards. Thanks.

*Salty Dawg

Also, I typed that from my laptop. Which isn't obsolete. Bitch.

Where is the poll?