What's new

official farewell to Benji, Rhonda, and Trey Burke

she settles for "class" when she can't find a big dick.

Again, that girl is telling me the complete opposite. What's even more weird is that her "son" knows the size of my member. Hmmm. I wonder.

Again, that girl is telling me the complete opposite. What's even more weird is that her "son" knows the size of my member. Hmmm. I wonder.

she over-shares, for sure. That's how I know her general propensity to laud a man's class when he's hung like a toddler. You've fallen for her lies/charm, obviously, and I'd apologize to you, but it's her actions and I've apologized to too many.

Someday someone needs to explain to me why "mother" jokes are supposedly funny.

Okay, anyway. Just want to clarify that Trey seems every level of a good locker room dude who tries hard. But **** his parents.

Have you heard of the Mariana Trench, Colca Canyon, Hillary Clintons Heart?

Until this past week the world thought these were the deepest, least accessible, and most unforgiving places on earth. Now we know, they are mere pools compared to the undiscovered depths of Quins's dog house.

I'm not going to lie. I got a bit tumescent reading this post.

Yet you people wonder what everyone in the NBA calls Utah fans the most classless. Wonder why no big time free agents EVER CONSIDER YALL..

Stay Classy Utah.. Yall are a joke of a team and a joke as "Fans"

Yet you people wonder what everyone in the NBA calls Utah fans the most classless. Wonder why no big time free agents EVER CONSIDER YALL..

Stay Classy Utah.. Yall are a joke of a team and a joke as "Fans"
So you are calling yourself classless lol. You do have jazz in your username and spend a lot of time on a message board for jazz fans so apparently you are a jazz fan too!
You are not only classless but also dumb

So you are calling yourself classless lol. You do have jazz in your username and spend a lot of time on a message board for jazz fans so apparently you are a jazz fan too!
You are not only classless but also dumb

where does "responding to anything by ncoloradojazz" fall on the dumbness scale?