What's new

**OFFICIAL** Game Thread: Nov 5 - Jazz @ Nuggets - 7 PM MST

Look at these minor victories you revel in.. Sad to say -- it still doesn't change the fact your just some loser on a message board fronting like its cool to have 41 thousand posts.

Your still a hyper-critical bitch-made punk, your opinions still lack realistic context, and you still think its cute to be contrarian -- probably laugh at your own jokes all-alone typa punk. Probably can't play ball for **** either.

Burks would play great next to Mississippi State's Malik Newman, you probably think otherwise... because your a blow-hard, that spends plenty of time on the subject but still manages to fail at grasping basic concepts..

I'm not impressed by whatever good calls you've made here. Broken clocks are right twice a day too. Your vision obviously sucks in certain areas, your posts wont stand the test of time, like mine will --- and your obviously biased(emotionally invested) which is kinda queer IMO..

You've been on my ignore list for a while now, I click thru and see sometimes if im feeling genial. I'm not even doing that anymore. Good luck to ya and your 20 dollar bets. Your dismissed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oM69cSxj3g

Posting an Action Bronson song? Fitting since you are a fraud also.

So do the other games where he got 3 assist in 4 games also speak for themselves?

The Portland game he was making the right pass his timing was just off. Remember he sat out for most of last year. I think as he gets that timing down(like last night) we will see plenty of assists from Burks.

Gobert= Ostertag Jr.
Except for being a better defender, rebounder, and passer. And being more mobile, athletic, longer and way more upside.

Michael Jordan = harold minor

Last edited:
Yo fish sticks, when you finally gonna admit that Burks is a ball hog?
You magicvag, if he ever becomes one I will

Except for being a better defender, rebounder, and passer. And being more mobile, athletic, longer and way more upside.

Michael Jordan = harold minor

You are just dumb. The comparsion was because all Ostertag was was on defense , Just like Gobert. Gobert might be the ugliest player in the league. Dude better feel lucky he is nba or he would get no tail.

You are just dumb. The comparsion was because all Ostertag was was on defense , Just like Gobert. Gobert might be the ugliest player in the league. Dude better feel lucky he is nba or he would get no tail.
You are just dumb tho

There are some neanderthals in the NBA and you're gonna call Gobert the ugliest?

Why do you abuse your credibility like that? If your credibility was your child I'd be on the phone to CPS right now.

0168105001435306697_filepicker.jpg

chris%2Bbosh.jpeg

chris_kaman.jpg

rudy-gobert.jpg

Gobert is gorgeous

I;m not positive, but I think Alec tied his career high in assist this game. I'll have to see a lot more of Burks being able to make the right reads on a consistent basis before I'm convinced.

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA
11 hours ago
Just finished Jazz-DEN. Utah went small 4Q, started getting whatever they wanted. Great shoot-or-pass decisions all game by Hood and Burks