What's new

Official Jazz workouts thread

I like Zeller as a stretch 4. I think his shooting was hidden the Indiana offense. Having a big who can take the pressure off Kanter and Favors down low would be great. My only concern is can he play defense.

You need to show them. Watching a cooking show together sends mixed signals. Most women think you're expecting THEM to pick up pointers from the show.

That's a bit of a stretch, but it does take away time they could be in the kitchen actually cooking

Actually having a gf who can't cook can be a blessing in disguise. I used to live with an ex gf who was the best cook, but it also meant I put on around 15 lbs .. it was hard not to eat what she cooks.

Actually having a gf who can't cook can be a blessing in disguise. I used to live with an ex gf who was the best cook, but it also meant I put on around 15 lbs .. it was hard not to eat what she cooks.

well there are great ways to burn off the weight, but that might be why she's an ex now.

I thought this thread had lost its way, and then.....

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody BYU big man Brandon Davies is among 12 NBA hopefuls who will work out for the Utah Jazz on Saturday.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody 1 minute ago
Saturday's Jazz pre-draft workouts will include Brandon Davies, Jamaal Franklin, Kelly Olynyk, Rudy Gobert, Gorgui Dieng and Isiah Canaan.

David Locke @Lockedonsports --Utah jazz announce 2 session pre draft workout on Saturday it includes Brandon Davies of BYU

I thought this thread had lost its way, and then.....

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody BYU big man Brandon Davies is among 12 NBA hopefuls who will work out for the Utah Jazz on Saturday.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody 1 minute ago
Saturday's Jazz pre-draft workouts will include Brandon Davies, Jamaal Franklin, Kelly Olynyk, Rudy Gobert, Gorgui Dieng and Isiah Canaan.

That's a good group.
David Locke @Lockedonsports --Utah jazz announce 2 session pre draft workout on Saturday it includes Brandon Davies of BYU

That's a good group.

So there will be two sessions, so my first thought is who is working against/with who.

David Locke @Lockedonsports Jazz have set up workouts so Big men Gobert and Dieng go head to head in second session.

I'd pay to watch that. Snell & Franklin also an interesting match-up.

BMvyUNKCMAEbObk.png:large

============================

Steve Luhm @sluhm Including the free-agent mini-camp, the Jazz will have looked at 64 players by the end of Saturday's pre-draft workouts.

David Locke @Lockedonsports Time will tell if the Jazz make the right decisions this draft. Very clear they will make informed decisions on June 27th.

I don't want to be accused of being too homerish, but I really appreciate what the Jazz are trying to do. Now lets hope that in all the workouts and interviews they were asking and looking for the right things.....

Also:

Canaan VS Green (Battle of the 3pt shooting exhibition)

Franklin VS Snell (Best Kawhi Leonard impersonation contest)