What's new

Official: July 11th - July 21st, 2014 Las Vegas Summer League

I'm really not into autographs, or asking for them... I like this though

BsoLMo-CEAArtb-.jpg:large

Vonleh being meh.

Hairston getting buckets.
Thanks bro. Keep the updates coming (especially now that pgab is gone)

Knicks looking great, Larkin and Hardaway Jr in particular. Just went on a 12-0 run.

It would be have been cool to see the Michigan runner up team back together. That would have taken two top-10 picks, two 1st rounders in the early 20's and a early 2nd rounder in the late 30's.

Trey Burke (9th pick) in 2013
Nik Stauskas (8th pick) in 2014
Mitch McGary (21st pick) in 2014
Tim Hardaway Jr (24th pick) in 2013
Glenn Robinson III (40th pick in 2014

It would be have been cool to see the Michigan runner up team back together. That would have taken two top-10 picks, two 1st rounders in the early 20's and a early 2nd rounder in the late 30's.

Trey Burke (9th pick) in 2013
Nik Stauskas (8th pick) in 2014
Mitch McGary (21st pick) in 2014
Tim Hardaway Jr (24th pick) in 2013
Glenn Robinson III (40th pick in 2014

beilein is criminally underrated. next year it will be levert. next next year it will be irvin. that guy can coach and recruit right guys. mcgary looked great. i'm a big mcgary guy. mcgary will be better than kanter in 3 years. mark my word.

Larkin finishes with 14 points, 5 assists, and 5 steals. Hardaway Jr finishes with 25 points.

Lets make a list of first and second year players who have looked good in Summer League. I've noticed a few:

- PJ Hairston is an aggressive shooter and scorer; he's had an impact though he's not efficient.
- Nik Stauskas has looked good moving without the ball and shooting. He's a heady player with more IQ and passing ability than I thought he had. He's got some Hornacek in him.
- Russ Smith has put up some impressive numbers, though I haven't seen him play much.
- Isaiah Canaan has shot the ball really well and looks like he'll be a decent backup PG with a scoring mentality (like a Bobby Jackson)
- Montiejunas has put up some decent numbers, though he always looks slow and soft to me
- Eric Moreland has looked really good defensively.
- Otto Porter has had a few nice moments; he looks like a complementary player
- Glen Rice Jr. has been streaky, but put up big numbers
- Ben McLemore has nice athleticism and looks like he'd be an effective player in a system with good spacing and passing.
- Marshon Brooks--I'm not sure what to make of this guy; kind of a me-first player, who passes only when he has to.

Lets make a list of first and second year players who have looked good in Summer League. I've noticed a few:

- PJ Hairston is an aggressive shooter and scorer; he's had an impact though he's not efficient.
- Nik Stauskas has looked good moving without the ball and shooting. He's a heady player with more IQ and passing ability than I thought he had. He's got some Hornacek in him.
- Russ Smith has put up some impressive numbers, though I haven't seen him play much.
- Isaiah Canaan has shot the ball really well and looks like he'll be a decent backup PG with a scoring mentality (like a Bobby Jackson)
- Montiejunas has put up some decent numbers, though he always looks slow and soft to me
- Eric Moreland has looked really good defensively.
- Otto Porter has had a few nice moments; he looks like a complementary player
- Glen Rice Jr. has been streaky, but put up big numbers
- Ben McLemore has nice athleticism and looks like he'd be an effective player in a system with good spacing and passing.
- Marshon Brooks--I'm not sure what to make of this guy; kind of a me-first player, who passes only when he has to.

LOL.

OP is a future All-Star.

Wiggins was pretty good.
Jabari had one really good game