What's new

*OFFICIAL* Poker night comentary thread

Damn broes.. shoulda brought more clothes. ..
Knees of my jeans are grass stained.....

Sorry bout that.
Drunk dick move..... but I only tackle people I consider my bros, so at least theres that

Lol'd several times through reading this. Big ups to Gameface for being a stud, Peeks for showing (I had a hunch), and Ballou for winning. Best of luck with the campaign, Trout.

I thought you were there last night. People kept saying they saw you but I never could find you.

As things come to memory...

Thanks to Trout and franklin for giving me and the mrs a ride back to the hotel. True gentlemen.

If BigB has any daughters, I FEAR for the first guys who date them.

That was a great time, even for us sober folk (although, I did try Gameface's brews, and I thought they were exceptional. Especially the YES). Privileged to meet Chris-L (how's that spelled?), Fishonjazz, PKM and his wife (Jesus loves you!), ElRoacho, Red Jazz Fan, and of course, Jason.

My condolences to PKM's sunglasses, Gameface's rose bush and doorknob, and Fish's wallet (don't ask, just hit it with some isopropyl alcohol)

Also, I have to point out that for all the **** I give franklin about always going out early, he placed third with some very savvy play.

Congrats EJ Trout. You were finally able to bull**** your way to victory. Hopefully this translates come the election.

Thank you Gameface. Poker night at your place is always pure excellence.

Hahahaha I forgot about fish's wallet magically getting fatter even though he drunkenly left it at a poker game.

Stop speaking in code. Reps? Please splain' yourself!

There's a limit to how many times you can add/subtract from other users reputation. I was going to add to yours but I was drunk repping and lost track.