What's new

OFFICIAL Postseason race thread *Sticky*

jazz is the only team that won wtf

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Yea lol. Aside from the Jazz win (the most important thing) the night really didn't go the Jazz's way. Oh well, that's bound to happen.

Warriors and Spurs play tonight but that's it. Lame night for the 5th seed express.

Last night only two teams in the west played. The Spurs and Warriors, they both won. SO whatever.

Tonight's games:

Jazz are not playing but there is a very much a win win game tonight!:

Suns @ Pacers
Spurs @ Pistons (lol)
Rockets @ Grizzlies (win win but I hate the Rockets and like Memphis)
Thunder @ Wolves
Cavs @ Mavs (another good matchup for Utah)
Pelicans @ Lakers (Lakers need to drop a couple spots in the lottery but I just can't bring myself to cheer for them)

A Dallas loss and a guaranteed loss for either Memphis or Houston. Could be a good night for Utah.

Last night only two teams in the west played. The Spurs and Warriors, they both won. SO whatever.

Tonight's games:

Jazz are not playing but there is a very much a win win game tonight!:

Suns @ Pacers
Spurs @ Pistons (lol)
Rockets @ Grizzlies (win win but I hate the Rockets and like Memphis)
Thunder @ Wolves
Cavs @ Mavs (another good matchup for Utah)
Pelicans @ Lakers (Lakers need to drop a couple spots in the lottery but I just can't bring myself to cheer for them)

A Dallas loss and a guaranteed loss for either Memphis or Houston. Could be a good night for Utah.

Choo!!! Choo!!!

Last night's recap:

Suns, Grizzlies, Wolves, Mavs and Pelicans lost.

Rockets, Spurs, Thunder and Lakers won.

Pretty good night for the Jazz. Mavs and Grizzlies losses were big. Every win and loss counts at this point. The room for error is shrinking.

Tonight's games:

Wolves @ Rockets
Mavs @ Thunder
Warriors @ Nuggets
Jazz @ Blazers
Pelicans @ Kings
Heat @ Clips

A potential very good night for the Jazz. Most the major players in relation to the Jazz are playing. Most of them against stiff competition on the back end of a back to back. Another Jazz win with some key losses narrows that gap to the 5th seed even more while building a bigger lead over te 9th seed.

The last played Sunday when they beat OKC at home. Looks like they are healthy. I think this is also for the tie breaker. We split the 2 games in SLC.

The last played Sunday when they beat OKC at home. Looks like they are healthy. I think this is also for the tie breaker. We split the 2 games in SLC.

They also play a style that we've had a hard time coping with.

If Mavs and Kings lose and the Jazz win, we will be as close to 5th as we are to 9th.

Tried to rep but must spread it around.
Good vibes up in here

Still dead I suppose.
Qyburn not done with the re-animation yet

The twitter @blazerbanter has a predicted Utah starting lineup with Favors in it. But that could simply be a guess. All I have found.

All I'm hoping for tonight is a jazz win against the blazers and for me to win 1.5 billion dollars via my powerball tickets.

Not too much to ask imo

Jazz are 1 1/2 games ahead of the Blazers who moved past the Kings into 9th. We are still 4 games behind the 5th seed Mavs but the Grizzlies and Rockets are now both 3 games ahead of us. Also the Pelicans moved past the Wolves into 13th.

Last night's recap:

Jazz laid an egg last night. What a dud.

Mavs, Kings , Wolves and Warriors lost (to the nuggets lol)

Clips, Rockets, Blazers, Nuggets and Pelicans won.

Not a good night for the 5th seed express! But we didn't lose any ground on the 5th seed!

Tonight's games:

Pistons @ grizzlies
Cavs @ Spurs
Kings @ Jazz
Lakers @ Warriors (eh...)

OP updated

Favors better ****ing play

I'm sick of this ****

we are 4-7 against Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, Portland, Memphis and Kings.

Crazy that the Jazz are only 4 games out of the five spot.

And only 1 game out of 10th - or 4 games out of 12th if you want to look at it that way.

Those footsteps you hear may be New Orleans. They were decimated by injuries early and have played 17 home vs. 22 away. That might be worth a couple of wins right there, bringing them back into contention for a playoff spot. And if Boogie and Karl are getting along - which they have been doing of late - Sacramento is a real threat, too.