What's new

Official Round 1 Predictions: Jazz-V-Thunder

Did anybody pick OKC?

The thing that worries me is that PG, I'm assuming is going to be guarding Mitchell the entire series which will severely hurt our chances at Mitchell bailing us out when the offense isn't going anywhere. Quin is going to have to get seriously creative.

C8IQHYU.jpg
****ing perfection.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Series predictions/hopes...

1. Quin totally mind ****s Donovan.

2. DM steps it up another level (27, 5, 5 on 40% shooting from 3) reaffirming his status as an up and coming STAR and one of the most dangerous 2way guards in the league.

3. We relentlessly attack OKC's weak defenders in PnR creating open shots on the perimeter whenever Rus and PG help from the weak side.

4. If we can hit our open 3's at >37% we win this series convincingly.

5. Our team defense forces OKC to play in the half court with them relying on Westbrooks midrange pull up to beat us.

6. I think we can frustrate OKC to the point that they implode and Rus tries to take over games reducing PGs role to a spectator.

Jazz in 5.

Lets go Jazz!!!

Did anybody pick OKC?

The thing that worries me is that PG, I'm assuming is going to be guarding Mitchell the entire series which will severely hurt our chances at Mitchell bailing us out when the offense isn't going anywhere. Quin is going to have to get seriously creative.

I think Mitchell is smart enough to adjust his game after Game 1 to counter whatever PG could possibly try to take away from him.

What worries me most is Russ turning into a Pull-up God. Feels like he always makes his jumper against us. If he isn't hot, I trust Gobet to keep Russ in check around the rim.

I think Mitchell is smart enough to adjust his game after Game 1 to counter whatever PG could possibly try to take away from him.

PG is an incredible defender and now that he won't even be the #1 option on offense he can focus even more energy in that department. He has the exact combination of quickness, length and timing to neutralize Mitchell. With that being said, I love that Mitch gets to face this now and face this early, can only learn from whatever happens.

You need a new word, ya mook.

Try instead:

fool, ***, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton;
informaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-***, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;

You need a new word, ya mook.

Try instead:

fool, ***, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton;
informaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-***, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;

IMG_2466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG is an incredible defender and now that he won't even be the #1 option on offense he can focus even more energy in that department. He has the exact combination of quickness, length and timing to neutralize Mitchell. With that being said, I love that Mitch gets to face this now and face this early, can only learn from whatever happens.

Can he deal with fighting through the best screens in the nba for a 7 game series though?

I'm not taking anything away from PG, he's a very good player. But I still think that Mitchell can figure out how to overcome adversity after at least the 1st game and figure out a way to lead this Jazz team like he has the whole year.

I think Someone Else[tm] needs to step up. PG13 is going to give Donovan fits, and this is the playoffs, so he's not going to get a lot of whistles. Ingles and Ricky will be super important.

rudy gobert has to stay inside while contending shots. thunder exploited that in the beginning of 4th quarter. russ drives, gobert moves forward and inclines towards his body into russ, lose his interior presence, and bum an alleyopp to steven adams.

Series predictions/hopes...

1. Quin totally mind ****s Donovan.

2. DM steps it up another level (27, 5, 5 on 40% shooting from 3) reaffirming his status as an up and coming STAR and one of the most dangerous 2way guards in the league.

3. We relentlessly attack OKC's weak defenders in PnR creating open shots on the perimeter whenever Rus and PG help from the weak side.

4. If we can hit our open 3's at >37% we win this series convincingly.

5. Our team defense forces OKC to play in the half court with them relying on Westbrooks midrange pull up to beat us.

6. I think we can frustrate OKC to the point that they implode and Rus tries to take over games reducing PGs role to a spectator.

Jazz in 5.

Lets go Jazz!!!
You pretty much nailed it!