What's new

Official "Thank You Utah Jazz!" Thread

Great season? I appreciate that you are excited about the team but to call this season great is too far of a stretch for me.
Being as how I consider this the worst season in my 30 years watching.

I cant wait for October too... on that we can agree, and im also excited for the darft and summer league

Is this like a Jimmy Fallon thank you card segment? Meant to be sarcastic as hell?

Cue the thank you note writing music Greggy....
...thank you, TyCo, for literally wasting an entire season while pissing off an entire fan base....

Is this like a Jimmy Fallon thank you card segment? Meant to be sarcastic as hell?

...thank you, TyCo, for literally wasting an entire season while pissing off an entire fan base....
Awesome Farm....

How come you didn't come to Iggy's tonight to watch the game??

Awesome Farm....

How come you didn't come to Iggy's tonight to watch the game??

Didn't know that was the plan. Next year?
I wish I would have known. I don't live in SG, but was in town tonight. Would have been fun, had I known.

Where u live at... We get together down here regularly???

I live out in the friggin' sticks. North of the STG. North on 18 some 30-40 mins. But I'm in town frequently. Coming down again tomorrow. I'll have to meet up with y'all net year.

Not being sarcastic and not trolling. I genuinely love my Jazz and, unlike some here, I actually enjoy watching them every season, win or lose, good or bad. I was hoping to reserve this thread for positive posts and discussion but I should have known better with Jazzfanz :p

Not being sarcastic and not trolling. I genuinely love my Jazz and, unlike some here, I actually enjoy watching them every season, win or lose, good or bad. I was hoping to reserve this thread for positive posts and discussion but I should have known better with Jazzfanz :p

.... and .... SCENE!

*church clap*

Jeez guys, go become Laker fans or something. I'm all for thanking the Jazz for a pretty good season all things concidered.

Being as how I consider this the worst season in my 30 years watching.
Worse than the season when Boozer had a itchy hamstring that kept him out most of the season causing the Jazz to be one of THE worst teams in the entire NBA? Really? You are that mad at Corbin for not playing a player who had obvious problems with his self confidence when he came here? (Favors) You would have rather thrown him out there and had him destroyed night in and night out by players who were less talented but more confident with veteran experience? That would have developed him? And now you see him coming along, confident and talented with amazing defence and progressing offence; and you not only are mad, but declare this season the worst in thirty years?

Seriously, get a Dwight jersey, and we'll see you in yellow twice a year.

Jeez guys, go become Laker fans or something. I'm all for thanking the Jazz for a pretty good season all things concidered.

Worse than the season when Boozer had a itchy hamstring that kept him out most of the season causing the Jazz to be one of THE worst teams in the entire NBA? Really? You are that mad at Corbin for not playing a player who had obvious problems with his self confidence when he came here? (Favors) You would have rather thrown him out there and had him destroyed night in and night out by players who were less talented but more confident with veteran experience? That would have developed him? And now you see him coming along, confident and talented with amazing defence and progressing offence; and you not only are mad, but declare this season the worst in thirty years?

Seriously, get a Dwight jersey, and we'll see you in yellow twice a year.

Ok Ron Boone. We know it's you......!!!!!!

I thought I was more locke like myself, but I guess there's a bit of ron in me.

Pardon me for rooting for my entire team including the coaches, not just four players who have potential.

Not being sarcastic and not trolling. I genuinely love my Jazz and, unlike some here, I actually enjoy watching them every season, win or lose, good or bad.

do you ever have something like, um, expectations? Or are you one of those Greg Miller-endorsed fans who is just grateful that there is atleast a pro franchise to talk about in Utah?

do you ever have something like, um, expectations? Or are you one of those Greg Miller-endorsed fans who is just grateful that there is atleast a pro franchise to talk about in Utah?

I'm someone who watches sports for the love of the game. To forget about ******** in life like ****ed up people bombing marathons. I love my teams and ill cheer them when they're good and boo them when they're bad. But in the end it's still my team and I will support them 100% to do what they think is right for the franchise. Because I got enough **** in life to worry about than waste time bitching about Corbin's rotations. There's just way too much negativity and I don't wish to participate in it. As least not as much as some.

Some people forget what 04-05 was like. Boozer and Kirilenko going down with injuries, Arroyo turning out to be a flop. That season SUCKED. But I will say that the first game of that season was anything more exciting than what we saw this season. We slayed the Lakers.