What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Nobody is denying the last point. The problem with that is maybe the Lakers weren’t playing ball and ended up agreeing to doing something to save their own season after their terrible start.

What was the realistic best case scenario if we didn’t trade Conley? Minnesota’s pick ends up tied for 10th and our pick is 12th? Plus we don’t have the 2027 Lakers 1st.
Nah, best case scenario is minny pick is 10th, jazz make the playoffs and make some noise and then we trade vando, beasely, conley, NAW for more than a protected 1st in the offseason (or just a protected pick) or keep some of those dudes (and add some more dudes in the off season in free agency) and have a special season next year.

Would be kinda cool if the minny pick was our lottery pick and we were in the playoffs doe. I wouldn't be mad about that.
This X 100. There's no downside in switching with the Wolves and our young guys getting some playoff experience, even though it will likely result in an ***-kicking. At least our guys would have an idea as to the difference between the intensity of the playoffs VS regular season.

Conley gave them veteran leadership and help them go through GobertAndreson situation. We gave them (MIN) NAW who had great defense on SGA on the most important game for us.
LAL is in love with VANDE and they star defend on elite level since THE LAST AINGE TRADE- We gave our opponents what they need - for potential 2nd rounder in 2027.
I 'm interested in next move by our FO they look so satisfied at press conference - have so many asset.

Conley gave them veteran leadership and help them go through GobertAndreson situation. We gave them (MIN) NAW who had great defense on SGA on the most important game for us.
LAL is in love with VANDE and they star defend on elite level since THE LAST AINGE TRADE- We gave our opponents what they need - for potential 2nd rounder in 2027.
I 'm interested in next move by our FO they look so satisfied at press conference - have so many asset.
TWO! second rounders bro