What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

Sad how many fans were so wrong about the Jazz this regular season. Jazz did what they had to do get the #1 seed, which is the best thing you can do in the regular season. As of now we seem to be pretty healthy and able to rest up!

This was the best regular season in Jazz history. Let's make it the best playoffs now!

Sad how many fans were so wrong about the Jazz this regular season. Jazz did what they had to do get the #1 seed, which is the best thing you can do in the regular season. As of now we seem to be pretty healthy and able to rest up!

This was the best regular season in Jazz history. Let's make it the best playoffs now!
Well it wasn't really the best regular season. It's equal to a 59-win season in a regular year. So we have had I think 3 or 4 other teams with equal or better records over the years. But thanks to the other teams not winning enough it is our first sole best-nba-record season in franchise history.

Gotta love it baby!!

Well it wasn't really the best regular season. It's equal to a 59-win season in a regular year. So we have had I think 3 or 4 other teams with equal or better records over the years. But thanks to the other teams not winning enough it is our first sole best-nba-record season in franchise history.

Gotta love it baby!!
In comparison to other teams it's our best! It's too hard to compare records from different years. The league is very different each year. But this is the first time ever we are the solo #1 best record.

This year a lot more teams tried hard longer because of the play in game. We also rested players more to be ready for the playoffs. Something the old Jazz should have done.

Holy **** that's a ton of domination. I really wonder how all those stack up against previous championship seasons. I don't recall ever seeing a team with #1 DRtg AND #3 ORtg. Both in the top 10 sure, but 1 and 3? Amazing! Holy hell this has been a fun season. And that all with 2 of our top 3 players out for over a dozen games together! Wow I'm so pumped for the playoffs!

Holy **** that's a ton of domination. I really wonder how all those stack up against previous championship seasons. I don't recall ever seeing a team with #1 DRtg AND #3 ORtg. Both in the top 10 sure, but 1 and 3? Amazing! Holy hell this has been a fun season. And that all with 2 of our top 3 players out for over a dozen games together! Wow I'm so pumped for the playoffs!
Maybe the GSW team that won 70 games? I need to send these stats to my Jazz hating friend.

I think the only teams with top-5 ratings in O and D were recent Warriors teams that both won the championship

Go Jazz! It has been an incredible season, and one of the most entertaining and impressive in team history.
Here is hoping for a long run in the playoffs!

I think the dark mode jerseys are the best jerseys in franchise history. The players look so cool in them and especially when they are matched up with the court.
Hope to see that combo a lot in the playoffs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app