What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I think the Wolves improve without KAT, at least if Prince, McDaniels, and McLaughlin can get healthy. Wolves need to play more lineups with McDaniels/Prince/Gobert front court.

Obviously they are super thin now though, so any more injuries to the key guys will really hurt. I also hope they play some Minott or Moore.

Minnesota had no depth before the injury now they really have no depth. There is no hope for them.

Wolves likely improve defensively by a nice margin and don't lose too much offensively since it was already operating below their capabilities.

Lol they need a lot more help than Rudy put-backs. They lack depth and shooting.
They need at least one high level pick and roll guy too. That is what would open up the Rudy-centric pick and roll offense. And this team turns into Houston North if Rudy has to miss any games.

Minny has a tough stretch of games middle of January... all will be losses if KAT is struggling to work his way back.

Landing a couple picks in the top 12-ish of this draft could really juice the rebuild.

Also with Nick Smith, Whitehead, Whitmore starting the year injured some guys may slip that otherwise shouldn't have.

Minny has a tough stretch of games middle of January... all will be losses if KAT is struggling to work his way back.

Landing a couple picks in the top 12-ish of this draft could really juice the rebuild.

I think there is a good chance both picks are top-10.

We already fleeced Minny...but my goodness... if that pick jumped into the top 4?!?!?!?!? Even at 10/11 it has a 10-12% chance... for a pick that was supposed to be mid 20s

Opens what up for Rudy? Dude has zero offensive game.
Other than leading the league in dunks and ORTG for a few years in a row. Opening it up allows them to get him in position for those dunks. We had a #1 offense for years with Rudy leading the league in ORTG so he isn't as useless as many would try to imply.