What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

In a small sample its easy to show how a team is better/worse with a guy. I think the KAT/Rudy splits were actually pretty good. The rest of the team and Rudy have adjusted... there may be a period of re-acclimation for sure. I don't see adding that guy as a big negative though.

We also just flat out don't know how hard their schedule will be, because so much depends on who is available when they come to town. They have a few more road games than home... which is good cuz they *** on the road... but I think mere SOS and counting W/L can be a bit misleading. They just had three home games against Denver, Portland, Clips... I would have said Denver is a loss the other two are 50/50 games... they won all three. End of season they may have some tough teams that are locked in (or out) of the playoffs and have checked out too. They play a team like Sacramento 4 times... what if Sabonis sustains an injury? Well that's 4 games that can turn.

So SOS to me... is one factor... but you can also get some schedule luck with injuries that is unpredictable. I wouldn't guess they make the top 6... I also wouldn't guess they miss the play in completely (the bar is really low... SA or NO made it with like 34 wins irrc) unless they have an injury to Ant. As it stands with normal health I think they have a 70% ish chance to be a play in team.
Speculating future injuries works both ways. And for any other teams in this league and their schedules. Thats not an argument at all.

But lets wait and see how it plays out. Its easier for you since you are either right or happy to be wrong. I'm playing a much more dangerous game with my prediction.

Speculating future injuries works both ways. And for any other teams in this league and their schedules. Thats not an argument at all.

But lets wait and see how it plays out. Its easier for you since you are either right or happy to be wrong. I'm playing a much more dangerous game with my prediction.
I also have a bunch of outs you don’t!!! Yeah they missed the play in but Nathan Knoght missed 12 games!!!

I’ll say this I think they make the play in unless Ant misses 5+ games… Rudy missing 10 games would also affect my guess.

If something close to that happens... all bets are of. All 0 of them. ;)
Its partly a happiness hedge. If I expect them to make the play in and they somehow fall out I'm over the moon excited. Any pick in the 12-14 range is still a huge win. If it was 8-9 with a shot at Wemby... holy ballz.

Its partly a happiness hedge. If I expect them to make the play in and they somehow fall out I'm over the moon excited. Any pick in the 12-14 range is still a huge win. If it was 8-9 with a shot at Wemby... holy ballz.
you are way to focussed on rebuilding through the draft smh Danny aint waiting that long

We should've gotten additional swap rights in the Beverley and Bogdanovic deals. I'd imagine the Lakers would've accepted us having rights swapping the Nets/Philly pick with whatever their pick was after the potential NOP swap, especially as they probably saw themselves as a playoff team. Detroit would have been a bit more tricky. Should've at least gotten some kind of very-conditional pick swap in the future, even if it were something like "reserves rights to swap ____ pick if they are within 5 positions or less of each other, excluding top 5 picks," etc.

We should've gotten additional swap rights in the Beverley and Bogdanovic deals. I'd imagine the Lakers would've accepted us having rights swapping the Nets/Philly pick with whatever their pick was after the potential NOP swap, especially as they probably saw themselves as a playoff team. Detroit would have been a bit more tricky. Should've at least gotten some kind of very-conditional pick swap in the future, even if it were something like "reserves rights to swap ____ pick if they are within 5 positions or less of each other, excluding top 5 picks," etc.
Detroit likely not doing a swap but they have a handful of second rounders we should have gotten. Its funny that every time Zach Lowe mentions the KO - Bogey deal he mentions we got KO and some seconds... He just assumes that had to be the deal. He's said it a couple times on his pod.

four important PICKS games today.

(last five games) ATL 4-1 DALL 1-4. Luka is probable at home after three days of rest. Hawks are flying.
(last five games) IND 1-4. OKC 4-1. Thunder flare back home after spectacular road trip and wins over 76ers,Nets,Bulls. Pacers HaliburtOFF.
(last five games) MIN 3-2 DEN 5-0. Wolves go to farrier, KAT,Gobert out, Rivers, Ant, Prince Quest. Look like easy win for Nuggets.
(last five games) LAC 2-3 UTH 3-2. Clippers starsOUT. Finnishers is back. We're moving up, Clippers are falling down.
(last five games) SAC 4-1 LAL 2-3. Ten days ago Kings lost two point home game to LAL and win next 4. JAMES is ques Davis is out. Kings are hungry.

(last five games) ATL 4-1 DALL 1-4. Luka is probable at home after three days of rest. Hawks are flying.
(last five games) IND 1-4. OKC 4-1. Thunder flare back home after spectacular road trip and wins over 76ers,Nets,Bulls. Pacers HaliburtOFF.
(last five games) MIN 3-2 DEN 5-0. Wolves go to farrier, KAT,Gobert out, Rivers, Ant, Prince Quest. Look like easy win for Nuggets.
(last five games) LAC 2-3 UTH 3-2. Clippers starsOUT. Finnishers is back. We're moving up, Clippers are falling down.
(last five games) SAC 4-1 LAL 2-3. Ten days ago Kings lost two point home game to LAL and win next 4. JAMES is ques Davis is out. Kings are hungry.
If the Wolves were smart... they'd realize they should sit Ant since he is questionable and they play Toronto tomorrow. They are not smart and likely play him 30+ minutes and drop both games (please and thank you).

Youre doing Gods work

Wolves drop to 10th in the west, now 2 games below .500.

Last edited:
Hilarious… I will say Luka Garza is a boss… I love that they traded everything for a position they actually had covered so well.

Maybe DA trades for Rubio , Rings up wolves , convinces them it’s back to the future , and what a great fit Ricky is

Extracts another 1st rounder