What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Ime getting the job. Tough for Tsai to condemn Kyrie when he hires a guy fresh off a weird sexual subordinate HR nightmare type of thing (we don't know the full story... I assume they do).

He's at least a "tough guy" so will either break Ky and KD or get buy in I guess.

Not long term, but I think if any one of those players went down for a week or two it might actually improve them.
Well I clearly wasn’t referring to a short term injury being what would cause a team to slide out of the playoffs.

Ime getting the job. Tough for Tsai to condemn Kyrie when he hires a guy fresh off a weird sexual subordinate HR nightmare type of thing (we don't know the full story... I assume they do).

He's at least a "tough guy" so will either break Ky and KD or get buy in I guess.
LOL'n at how this is going to be spun. Pick and choose which morals suit you depending on the day, right Joey T? ;)

LOL'n at how this is going to be spun. Pick and choose which morals suit you depending on the day, right Joey T? ;)
I think the decision tree goes... if it hurts attendance then condemn... if you can also throw some more dirt on Ky... condemn. If it helps you keep KD happy... then its okay.

I just think maybe... you let some dust settle but maybe they do this to stop all the Ky stuff for a minute.

Brooklyn will be in the lotto... KD will be on another team by year end... unless he gets hurt.

Watching this Twolves Suns game.

Man, I’d always thought KAT was a great offensive player .. not so now .. he’s just not all that dominant.