What's new

Official Utah Utes Football 2012 Thread

Utah doesn't really have "extra" time. USC is also coming off a bye week. They are also coming off a disappointing loss so they will be just as rested, ready, and motivated as the Utes.

USC isn't coming off a loss. They beat Cal the week after they lost to Stanford.

You, dalamon, are an eternal optimist.

I like you.

At least... right now, in this moment.

Not really optimism, I really don't care if the Utes win or lose. I just like being right when all of you ********-sniffers are wrong. Although the odds are (utterly) stacked against me, how sick would it be if I was right :)

I'm curious to see how many of the transplant Laker fans that show up to Jazz games are also SC fans and will be at the game tomorrow. I'm expecting a decent SC crowd, even though I would say that fan base is flukey at best. I'm excited to see SC play in Utah again though.

You guys don't have the secondary to stay in this game. I'll say SC 35 -10.

I'm going to go out on a limb here... Utah by 3, in OT.

Right as soon as this happens.

MonkeyAss.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb here... Utah by 3, in OT.

Right as soon as this happens.

MonkeyAss.gif

Where did you find this picture of PearlSapa spitting out monkeys??? I google image-searched American Fork, to no avail.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody
The Utah Jazz will attend tonight's USC-Utah football game at Rice-Eccles Stadium as a team.

The main reason I wish I got tickets to the game is 'cause the Jazz players are there. Is that sad? Yes, yes it is.

Go Utes! :D

The bad news:

USC's offense looks unstoppable.

The good news:

Utah's offense showed some life, especially right before the half. That drive which went from Utah's own 15 to USC's 25 (and should have been capped off with that amazing double pass TD which was called back) was impressive. In fact, White looks pretty darn effective and Hays has been smart. This first drive in the 2nd half needs to be good...

Brian Johnson is already 100x better playcaller than Doman. Shovel passes, screens, trick plays, long bombs.... Folks in Provo sorta remember these types of creative plays... It has been a long time... But they do exist. Believe it or not BYU, you can have a playbook of more than 5 plays.