What's new

Official 'What car(s) do you drive?' Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
A dark blue 2008 Mazda 6 with paint peeling of the right side doors, a dent in the left and no bumper.

Just bought a 2018 Black Subaru WRX STI. I'm gonna black it out more and more as I identify things that should be made black. It already has Utah max window tint with the exception of the top of the front windshield.

717+9MNvM-L._UY560_.jpg

Mine is spoiler-free (I think my opposition to spoilers has been well established on jazzfanz).

I'm going to remove everything on the outside that says "STI" and replace outside emblems and such with all black ones or just remove them completely. I think I will also eventually paint the highlighter yellow brake callipers black.

Again, my car is already well tinted to Utah max with the exception of the top part of the front windshield.

This a a fun car to drive. Like REALLY fun! I've never had a car that can corner like this car can and I've had a WRX before.

Ooh, a rocket! Congrats. Please never ever think about gas consumption, tire wear or anything like that.

Ooh, a rocket! Congrats. Please never ever think about gas consumption, tire wear or anything like that.
Roger that!

I'm thinking more about going to E85 and getting tons moar power.

Well, I lived there for a year, so I can read it fine and recognize a few words and grammar structure. Terrible at vocabulary, though.

Cool. One of the toughest languages to learn for English speakers. Living in Korea at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

2018 Silver Chevy Colorado. Downsized from a Silverado a year ago in January.

2018 Silver Chevy Colorado. Downsized from a Silverado a year ago in January.

I dont really like my silverado but i need it (or another big *** truck like it) to pull my trailer.

I really really miss my nissan Xterra. By far my favorite vehicle.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I've got a 2013 or 2014 (I forget which) VW Jetta GLI, manual transmission. It's basically the sedan version of the more well-known GTI. A lot of fun to drive. My daughters call it my "mid life crisis".

View attachment 7405
Is that your actual car pictured? If so, that's the kind of image where you should be laying on it.

Is that your actual car pictured? If so, that's the kind of image where you should be laying on it.
Yeah, picture of my actual car. It was at a scout camp by Arches probably just a month or two after I bought the car. Pretty awesome pic if I do say so myself. But no, I don't think you would want a 40-something year old guy laying on it. :)