What's new

oh no...Bulls after another ex-jazz player

Let them. They seem really high on all our trash. They'll learn the hard way why we got rid of all of them.

In fact, Yata was the only player I would've kept, but there was no room for him. Good pick up.

Let them. They seem really high on all our trash. They'll learn the hard way why we got rid of all of them.

In fact, Yata was the only player I would've kept, but there was no room for him. Good pick up.

Because he made one shot? Sloan hack.

Just kidding. But why Gaines?

Because he made one shot? Sloan hack.

Just kidding. But why Gaines?

He worked hard during summer and preseason. He looked like an improved player. Of course he was still lacking, particularly his FT shooting. But he's good, not as good as what we already had though.

He worked hard during summer and preseason. He looked like an improved player. Of course he was still lacking, particularly his FT shooting. But he's good, not as good as what we already had though.

I'd take a bet against that sentiment. I think he sux. Any wagers?

carlosboozerbullsdispla.jpg

reactionguyscheering.jpg

boozercs.gif

reactionguysdisappointe.jpg

I hope for Gains sake they do sign him. He worked hard here. Helped us out and I think Jerry had a hard time cutting him. But he was the one that was one without the contract.

He played tonight. Missed all four shots from the field and split his two FTs. 1 assist, 2 turnovers.

sundiata gaines is awesome and in one shot delivered something more lasting and fulfilling than 80% of all former jazz players. respect