What's new

Oh the irony...

Another side to the story. I agree that spending is out of control. The waste in government is outrageous. I hope you can see the bias in that CNN article however. "the GOP has exploded the deficit." Every member of congress is responsible for the explosion in the deficit.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...cuts-revenues-deficits-paying-for-themselves/

I am sorry but strong economic growth is not only helping the rich. That is a weak talking point.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/wal...-well-because-of-the-tax-cut-jobs-growth.html

I said primarily, not exclusively. Quit your putzing.

How much are you benefitting from tax relief?

Who else's responsibility would out of control spending be besides the party who has owned both the House and the Senate since 2014 and the Presidency since 2016?

39286393_310211863060131_3309922791544848384_n.png

"The Ellis Island Medals of Honor embody the spirit of America in their celebration of patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity. They recognize individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America. As always, NECO remains dedicated to the maintenance and restoration of America’s greatest symbol of its immigrant history, Ellis Island." [emphasis added]

While I cannot imagine what Trump actually did to receive this award, I rather doubt it was because he had been very supportive of inner cities and black youth. There's no question he has been maintaining some traditions of his ethnic heritage, however.

"The Ellis Island Medals of Honor embody the spirit of America in their celebration of patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity. They recognize individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America. As always, NECO remains dedicated to the maintenance and restoration of America’s greatest symbol of its immigrant history, Ellis Island." [emphasis added]

While I cannot imagine what Trump actually did to receive this award, I rather doubt it was because he had been very supportive of inner cities and black youth. There's no question he has been maintaining some traditions of his ethnic heritage, however.
ooh facts dont matter right

feelings>facts

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I said primarily, not exclusively. Quit your putzing.

How much are you benefitting from tax relief?

Who else's responsibility would out of control spending be besides the party who has owned both the House and the Senate since 2014 and the Presidency since 2016?

Currently? the Rs.

But if the Ds were in power the only difference would be what they spent so lavishly on.

Both sides have proven they have zero credibility on finances.

Currently? the Rs.

But if the Ds were in power the only difference would be what they spent so lavishly on.

Both sides have proven they have zero credibility on finances.

Actually, take a look at the deficit spending under both parties over the last 40 years. You might be surprised.

Actually, take a look at the deficit spending under both parties over the last 40 years. You might be surprised.

I'm not really interested in someone's fiscal responsibility when I was 5. Currently they are both pure crap and have been for a decade. Clinton was known for being fiscally sound was he not? That was great for us...in the 90s

I'm not really interested in someone's fiscal responsibility when I was 5. Currently they are both pure crap and have been for a decade. Clinton was known for being fiscally sound was he not? That was great for us...in the 90s

I like Clinton, but he walked into the office at a great time. His tax increases are largely blamed for the economic downturn after he left office. I really liked Clinton, but he made some mistakes. I don’t like what Trump has done either from the spending side. We are reaching a point where we will have overspent so much we won’t ever be able to repay without substantial damage to our economy. Passing the buck to the future only works for so long.

I like Clinton, but he walked into the office at a great time. His tax increases are largely blamed for the economic downturn after he left office. I really liked Clinton, but he made some mistakes. I don’t like what Trump has done either from the spending side. We are reaching a point where we will have overspent so much we won’t ever be able to repay without substantial damage to our economy. Passing the buck to the future only works for so long.

What happens if we don’t pay like ever?

I know if I don’t pay my mortgage I will be removed from the house and the bank will take it.

Does someone evict Americans from America? Who do we make these payments to as a country?

https://people.com/tv/tom-arnold-pe...-racially-insensitive-apprentice-tapes-exist/

Not that this qualifies as proof. But honestly, anyone Trump's age has used the n-word. I used it myself a few times as a child because that was the language of the day and in lily-white Utah no one was informed that it was a bad word until probably the 70s. Trump supporters aren't going to care if he used the word because they likely have as well.
It was in the 80's actually. When I was a kid the n-word was part of "eenie meenie minie moe...catch a n-word by the toe". No one thought anything of it since there was a single black family in my elementary school and their kids said the same thing.

Last edited:

I know if I don’t pay my mortgage I will be removed from the house and the bank will take it.

Does someone evict Americans from America? Who do we make these payments to as a country?
The thing about someone owing you money... you have to be able to collect.

0053_defense-comparison-crop.gif

You want your money? Come and take it!

i know, that's why we grovel at your bootstraps

i mean more very long term
China is absolutely working on gaining the ability to "collect" no two ways about it.

Russia will ultimately be an also-ran.

And if they attacked Australia I’m fairly confident America would come barreling in. So, they won’t.

I wouldn't bet my life on it. I thought US defence spending was closer to two thirds of the global defence budget.

Foreign companies will stop lending to the US and your economy will stagnate, basically like most of the developing world, no one is desperate to lend money to South Sudan for example.

An American President not rushing to Australias aid in violation of ANZUS would be extremely damaging to their party and to other treaties the US holds.

Australia is one of 3 nations held in particularly close regard. Right there with Canada and the U.K.

The Anglosphere is real.