What's new

OJ Mayo????

montanajazz

Looks like utah has some interest!

@stevekylerNBA

RT @Ferencak55: What will the asking price be for OJ Mayo this summer? ---> hefty, hearing Utah could go hard at him.

Thoughts?

Ya dude, super hard to find footage pc him

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

When I search for him all I get is best foods commercials.... Is he a professional eater? So confused. Why have I never seen oj mayo play basketball? Oh yeah, it's because he sucks...

NO TO MAYO!!!

When I search for him all I get is best foods commercials.... Is he a professional eater? So confused. Why have I never seen oj mayo play basketball? Oh yeah, it's because he sucks...

NO TO MAYO!!!
15/3/4 for a 2 on 40% from the trey.

Why do you even like Alec Burks? Potentially he could turn out to be the next OJ Mayo.

No. Just at a mavs fan forum and they seemed as happy about possibly getting rid of him as we are of getting rid of Jefferson. Therefore, don't want.

The Jazz have probably one, or two shot creators in Hayward/Burks. If they look poised to take it to that level next season, then fine. But we do need somebody who can create offense. Who isn't going to sit and be stagnant. OJ was playing in Dallas to a bunch of washed up veterans, and his %'s still looked pretty crisp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oXOUK3CH90

More Mayo the fatter the Jazz.
295186.jpg

15/3/4 for a 2 on 40% from the trey.

Why do you even like Alec Burks? Potentially he could turn out to be the next OJ Mayo.

Based on what? OJ Mayo has been ushered into the NBA as a blue-chipper with the red-carpet treatment, including having the green light to chuck at will for at least his first two years. He's a talented PLAYER, but not a physical specimen and he's developed a lot of really bad habits. There's a reason Memphis said "fine, take him," and Dallas will as well.

Certain shortcomings are more destructive than others. Chuckers that give inconsistent effort pretty much top the list.

Based on what? OJ Mayo has been ushered into the NBA as a blue-chipper with the red-carpet treatment, including having the green light to chuck at will for at least his first two years. He's a talented PLAYER, but not a physical specimen and he's developed a lot of really bad habits. There's a reason Memphis said "fine, take him," and Dallas will as well.

Certain shortcomings are more destructive than others. Chuckers that give inconsistent effort pretty much top the list.

Only reason I don't want him on the team is Corbin. Mayo would have the time of his life here playing in Utah, having free will to shoot. I know OJ, saw him play in HS once.

Better than Mo, tho.