What's new

OKC Thunder trade rumors 2016: Enes Kanter returning to Utah for Gordon Hayward

couscous

https://www.ecumenicalnews.com/arti...eturning-to-utah-for-gordon-hayward/49694.htm

The Oklahoma City Thunder's goal now is to surround the newly-signed Russell Westbrook with enought talent for them to remain contenders in the Western Conference, and one of the players they are reportedly eyeing is forward Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz.

In a report by The Inquisitr, it was stated that Hayward is a target for the Thunder and a possible player that they can send to the Jazz for him is center Enes Kanter.

If this exchange materializes, Kanter is heading back to the Jazz who selected him third overall in the 2011 National Basketball Association (NBA) draft. The 24-year-old spent almost four seasons in Utah before being shipped to the Thunder in the 2014-15 season.

What Kanter is going to contribute for the Jazz is offense at the no. 5 position. The report mentioned that Utah may have center Rudy Gobert but his main work is on defense.

Kanter will be the offensive spark at center for the Jazz, and along with this, he unlikely needs to adjust big time since he already played for the organization.

Meanwhile, Hayward is going to be a huge boost for Oklahoma City. The 26-year-old is an excellent contributor on both ends of the floor and is expected to be an All-Star someday.

Last season, Hayward averaged 19.7 points (career-bests), five rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 1.2 steals per outing for the Jazz. If he becoms part of the Thunder, he will be one of their main scorers on the roster, joining the likes of Westbrook and guard Victor Oladipo.

This deal will continue the string of good moves the Thunder had this off-season following the departure of Kevin Durant.

Before Westbrook re-signed a three-year extension last week, Oklahoma City was believed by many to go on rebuilding mode because it seemed like all hope was lost with Durant joining the Golden State Warriors.

The most unrealistic trade rumor ever. Wait, maybe LeBron for Neto would be less likely.

kill_myself_nph.gif

The link isn't even valid. I think this dude just wrote out a fake rumor.

A+ for effort.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the I saw the original link when it worked a few days ago.

But like many things on this board, it's someone not very knowledgeable spitballing about possible trades, then somebody else picks it up and calls it a "rumor."

I'm pretty sure the I saw the original link when it worked a few days ago.

But like many things on this board, it's someone not very knowledgeable spitballing about possible trades, then somebody else picks it up and calls it a "rumor."
No, this is trolling.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I started laughing before I opened the post. When I read it, I was rolling. Burning bridges means the bridge is gone. No coming back gone. Kanter to Utah is about as likely as Dinosaurs roaming the earth again. Trading Hayward for him is just pure comedy.

I started laughing before I opened the post. When I read it, I was rolling. Burning bridges means the bridge is gone. No coming back gone. Kanter to Utah is about as likely as Dinosaurs roaming the earth again. Trading Hayward for him is just pure comedy.

The thought of trading Kanter and his contract for ANY good player is pure comedy. . .

He forgot the part where we trade Hayward & another Jazz player for Kanter so we have an open spot to sign Fisher.

Hayward is more effective with ball in hand, than just a flatfooted jump shooter, not sure how he fits next to Westbrook...