What's new

Olympic Tournament

cheering ?? i thought you yanks said rooting ?
That's the wonderful thing about all the glorious freedoms that ONLY Americans have. We can say whatever we want! Cheer, root, racial slurs, it's all fair game thanks to our faux-freedom loving right-wing authoritarian anti-liberty thugs. We can say whatever we want as long as it isn't nice. That's the only rule and it's pretty reasonable, really.

That's the wonderful thing about all the glorious freedoms that ONLY Americans have. We can say whatever we want! Cheer, root, racial slurs, it's all fair game thanks to our faux-freedom loving right-wing authoritarian anti-liberty thugs. We can say whatever we want as long as it isn't nice. That's the only rule and it's pretty reasonable, really.

uhhh ok

It’s been hard to watch the games. It reminds me so much of all star games. No defense, no rebounding. I hope these are just them warming up

He's probably got another 3 years left to improve his shooting, but if he cant do that I think he's out after that, regardless of health.
Even if the shot doesn't come around, he is still a much better defender than Craig or Shaq Harrison. And his shot sucks but is still better than Shaq. %35 around 1.5-2 shots is good enough to stay in the league.

He's talking about how "woke" people are and how much that ruins his life.

Dude woke culture just cost me a 25-30k promotion. Ive led a response to a bomb threat and found a fire that stopped my work from burning down in the last three months. I could cure cancer and sort global warming in the next week and i still would be considered dog **** cause a 21yo girl complained about my relationship with another staff member.

Even if the shot doesn't come around, he is still a much better defender than Craig or Shaq Harrison. And his shot sucks but is still better than Shaq. %35 around 1.5-2 shots is good enough to stay in the league.
I'm curious who would want Exum back on a minimum deal? I'm kind of on the fence.

I'm sure he will be looking for where he could get the most playing time, as he should.

I'm curious who would want Exum back on a minimum deal? I'm kind of on the fence.

I'm sure he will be looking for where he could get the most playing time, as he should.

I reckon he'd go well on the knicks actually, think Thibs would see him as his sort of player