What's new

Once again I am super proud to be a fan of this franchise

I'm super proud of all the missed wide open threes. Vacations were already booked?
This. We generated the most wide open looks from 3 of all playoffs teams, yet shot the lowest 3 pt percentage of all playoffs teams. This is a problem that needs to be fixed.

And what the hell happened with ingles? Last year he seriously raised his game in the playoffs, this year played like a scared kitten.

This. We generated the most wide open looks from 3 of all playoffs teams, yet shot the lowest 3 pt percentage of all playoffs teams. This is a problem that needs to be fixed.

And what the hell happened with ingles? Last year he seriously raised his game in the playoffs, this year played like a scared kitten.

This was the biggest reason we lost imo. Not hitting our threes. You is that and Mitchell has more room, Rockets aren’t lacking the paint...

DL has some heavy lifting he MUST do.

Just came back from seeing them at the airport! Such class. Rudy was high fiving everyone. Joe drives a giant truck. Fav was all smiles. Exum just sped through the crowd like last year. Donovan looked sad. Happy to see the fans, but sad.
So stoked to know Jazzfanz were at the airport to get these guys coming back! Good on ya.

#D.O.N. is the answer to all our challenges!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
This was the biggest reason we lost imo. Not hitting our threes. You is that and Mitchell has more room, Rockets aren’t lacking the paint...

DL has some heavy lifting he MUST do.
Threes and bunnies at the rim. When we make our 3s we are close to unbeatable.

It happens. When you put so much energy into defense the legs get tired and the jumpers don't fall. I would rather see them play Jazz ball than the no defense all offense bs, but having a couple more 3 and D marksmen would be great.

Love the team. Love the organization. Love the core. Hope like heck we can make a move or two to improve this off season.

Threes and bunnies at the rim. When we make our 3s we are close to unbeatable.

It happens. When you put so much energy into defense the legs get tired and the jumpers don't fall. I would rather see them play Jazz ball than the no defense all offense bs, but having a couple more 3 and D marksmen would be great.

Love the team. Love the organization. Love the core. Hope like heck we can make a move or two to improve this off season.

They missed wide open three after wide open three. These are warmup shots. No excuses, thos was a choke job. Against the Rockets no less, a team y'all have raging hormones for.

You seem to be describing giannis no way that gonna happen

Lowering down the scale, maybe favors fits that description
Breaking news! Jazz trade Gobert for Favors. Just a couple of final details to be worked out, and then, of course, they'll both need to pass physicals.

If we could trade Gobert for someone with similar talent except with more offensive skills and less defensive skills, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
There is no such ****ing thing you maladjusted nitwit.

Maladjusted nitwit status confirmed.
There exists players with similar level of talent as Gobert, idiot. For example, if you rank Gobert as the 20th best player in the NBA, then you can look at players with a similar ranking (19th best, 21st best player, etc.) and choose one of those players with more offensive talents.

There exists players with similar level of talent as Gobert, idiot. For example, if you rank Gobert as the 20th best player in the NBA, then you can look at players with a similar ranking (19th best, 21st best player, etc.) and choose one of those players with more offensive talents.
None of those players even remotely resemble HOW Gobert plays and what role he fulfills, and that is just one reason why your analysis belongs at the kid's table.

None of those players even remotely resemble HOW Gobert plays and what role he fulfills, and that is just one reason why your analysis belongs at the kid's table.
LMAO, if my analysis belongs at a kid's table, yours doesn't even belong at a table. Surrounding talent around Gobert is not a championship winning strategy. It'll lead to the same result as trying to surround talent around Westbrook- a big L.

Just came back from seeing them at the airport! Such class. Rudy was high fiving everyone. Joe drives a giant truck. Fav was all smiles. Exum just sped through the crowd like last year. Donovan looked sad. Happy to see the fans, but sad.

About how many people were there? I've done that before when I lived in Salt Lake, and it is a lot of fun. It's even better when it is after a series loss because they are so grateful.

LMAO, if my analysis belongs at a kid's table, yours doesn't even belong at a table. Surrounding talent around Gobert is not a championship winning strategy. It'll lead to the same result as trying to surround talent around Westbrook- a big L.

Hahahahaha

Donovan was sad cos he knows he played like turd, but this is going to unlock his final form.

You know, Kobe did lose twice to the Jazz in his first and second year. Donovan also lost twice to the Rockets so maybe... you get what I'm getting at right? ;)

If we could trade Gobert for someone with similar talent except with more offensive skills and less defensive skills, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
DeAndre Jordan

He will be available next year. Knicks can't afford to keep him when we go shopping for two max free agents. Believe it, DeAndre is still a very capable offensive big man. One of the best in the league.

image.jpg

DeAndre Jordan

He will be available next year. Knicks can't afford to keep him when we go shopping for two max free agents. Believe it, DeAndre is still a very capable offensive big man. One of the best in the league.

image.jpg

Lmfao.

/veto