What's new

One of the Wackiest AP Votes I've seen...

He should have his voting privilege revoked. Unless he can justify that nonsense he should not be allowed to sabotage it for everyone else.

whats wrong with this guys voting?

oklahoma has the most impressive wins of the year over FSU, Texas and Air Force

both air force and nevada have better wins/ close losses than utah...

LSU has wins over unc, florida and west virginia

granted my top 25 would look more like this

1. Oregon
2 Oklahoma
3 LSU
4 South Carolina
5 Boise (very well coached teams, very good at starting games....i dont think they could beat virginia tech 3 times out of 10...hard to take seriously until win a true road test...still looking for redemption from UGA game)
6 TCU (world class defense...)
7 Alabama
8 ohio state
9 arizona
10 stanford
11 florida
12 arkansas
13 Iowa
14 Florida state
15 air force
now for the unproven unbeatens
16 auburn (fraudulent)
17 nevada (love watching them play)
18 utah (playing well...just no quality wins yet - they'll have their chances to rise into hte 5-10 range with wins against AF and TCU)
19 nebraska (i believe they're legit, they just haven't proven it)
21 virginia tech (national title contenders if college football had a preseason...just too much youth on defense to start the year)
22 Oregon state - love watching them play...(i'll bet boise and tcu are glad they dont have to play these guys again - tough to break in a new qb against teams like boise and tcu)
23 nc state

i dont see any other teams deserving of rankings...

at this point in the season theres really not enough data to know who's who yet. it will all sort out fairly...it always does.

The College Football rankings system makes about as much sense to me as the Bible, with just as many people clamoring to proclaim their own interpretations as truth, when in the end, it's just a shabbily construed collection of various special people's opinions.

Yeah, take that, Xianity.