What's new

One quick thing

Chris

I love that Rudy and Rodney are both driven in large part by their draft position, a la Draymond Green.

I mean, they're both WAY outperforming their draft pick number and they've both been vocal about that concept driving them. I believe this bodes well for the Jazz.

And it may perhaps help the organization when it's time to re-up them.

I am sure it is entirely Rudys draft position that is motivating him. It could not be anything else right?

I say no. Ostertag and AK should be enough warning to prepay players. I'm ok paying someone what he is worth. I'd hate to overpay. Let them play their deals out, then sign them or match their restricted deals.

Also, Gobert has got to get A LOT better on offense before I give him mad money. A LOT.

I am sure it is entirely Rudys draft position that is motivating him. It could not be anything else right?

He chose 27 to remind him of his draft position

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah and I'm sure that's burned into his memory for the rest of eternity. Give me a break.

At least we know that at one time he was motivated enough to give himself that number and he could be still motivated. To say that you know his intentions based off of nothing... give me a break.

At least we know that at one time he was motivated enough to give himself that number and he could be still motivated. To say that you know his intentions based off of nothing... give me a break.

It's basic human nature. You're motivated by that **** for a while. It did the trick with him for a couple years. Then he broke out, everyone sucked his knob, and like 99.9% of us, he got complacent. Dude didn't improve at all last year and I expect the same this season. 10ppg, 11rpg, 2bpg, 60%FT

It's basic human nature. You're motivated by that **** for a while. It did the trick with him for a couple years. Then he broke out, everyone sucked his knob, and like 99.9% of us, he got complacent. Dude didn't improve at all last year and I expect the same this season. 10ppg, 11rpg, 2bpg, 60%FT

He also played in summer with France and sprained his knee half way through the season. Dudes get tired, dudes get injured, and you have proved that dudes can be tools.

Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers both still carry a big-*** chip on their shoulders from their respective draft day slides. I don't think it's that far outside the realm of possibility that Gobert could use his as motivation as well.

Gobert didn't improve, but he was noticeably fatigued this past season. Between playing for France in the offseason and then trying to adjust to a bigger role and more minutes caused a noticeable issue even before he hit his knee. At this point, I just want him back healthy, rested and confident.

He chose 27 to remind him of his draft position

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I]

Last edited by a moderator: