What's new

Only 1 more game for Snyder

Preparing myself for the Woj bomb saying Quin Snyder and the Utah Jazz have mutually agreed to part ways.

I was a Quin supporter for so long, but I'm just done with him.

It is embarrassing how undisciplined our perimeter defense is. Getting blown by is a personnel issue, but looking utterly confused and clueless as to how to do basic rotations is a coaching issue. Add to that how dreadfully obvious it is to anyone with eyes that the ball movement dies in the clutch, or when the team is facing any sort of adversity, (which is a huge reason why we suck in the clutch, why we blow so many leads, and why we were the worst team in the league at coming back from down double digits) and Quin's response to that is to angrily tell the media that it's not actually a problem at all.

Don't even get me started on how demonstrably effective it would be to pass to Gobert on switches and, despite that, the team refuses to do it and the coach refuses to hold them accountable.

If only one move is made this off-season, it has to be Quin. I could get on board bringing most the core back under a new staff. Not to say that's my preferred option but I'd rather the Jazz do that than bring Quin back and trade either Don or Rudy.

I quite agree. I m still thinking that the same player could do much better with a better coach. I compare the 2 teams i follow and it's unbelievable to see how Jenkins improve for the grizz in 3 seasons. On the opposite, Quinn did not make any improvment.

I'd love to give Johnnie Bryant a chance, I actually know his cousin...

Also would love to give Becky Hammon a chance to lead this team .