What's new

Opening night surprise!

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
Never saw the Lakers getting past the Clippers, not without Kobe.
Maybe I was a bit hasty in telling myself what an idiot I was for wanting Xavier Henry in the draft. Go Lakers!

And I say that because I WANT the Lakers making the playoffs. They barely miss and they'll be the first team in the history of the lottery to move from 14 to 1. Stern will guarantee that as his parting gift. Lakers grab the 8th seed and push the Warriors out of the playoffs. That's my fantasy. Oh yeah, and Stern, having been unable to do anything about the blatant tanking, teaches them a lesson by having that 14th seed jump all the way up. FANtastic!

Why is it that average or below average NBA players put on a Laker uniform and they play like NBA all-stars. Seriously Shawn Williams, Xavier Henry and Wesley Johnson have don jack in the NBA and last night they were balling. Earl Clarke and Shannon Brown are two other examples. I think there should be some internal investigation done by the NBA or gov't to see if the Lakers are providing some unknown performance drug. LOL.

I hope the Lakers make the playoffs and push GS out of them. Clippers looked horrible last night and I think they are being a little overrated right now. The Experts are picking them to win the West when they have NEVER come close to doing it. Doc is a great coach but he had four studs in Boston when he won his championship. The Clips have two with Paul and Griffin.

I'd be thrilled with the Lakers getting into the playoffs. Hopefully as the 8th see and cannon fodder for the #1 seed.

Why is it that average or below average NBA players put on a Laker uniform and they play like NBA all-stars. Seriously Shawn Williams, Xavier Henry and Wesley Johnson have don jack in the NBA and last night they were balling. Earl Clarke and Shannon Brown are two other examples. I think there should be some internal investigation done by the NBA or gov't to see if the Lakers are providing some unknown performance drug. LOL.

I hope the Lakers make the playoffs and push GS out of them. Clippers looked horrible last night and I think they are being a little overrated right now. The Experts are picking them to win the West when they have NEVER come close to doing it. Doc is a great coach but he had four studs in Boston when he won his championship. The Clips have two with Paul and Griffin.

koberef-pi_20100604190858_660_320.JPG

Did you guys see what Suns did to Blazers? The battle for last spot in WC might not be over after all. Jazz still have a chance!