Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 6-10 Games

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 10-20 Games

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Season

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
The thing with Draymond is no one is going to want to trade for him since they know he's going to want to go to LA and/or he is going to want a very big contract to stay with your team.

The Warriors would be idiots to trade him. They dont need future assets. They have players laying in wait to replace Draymond. They arent starving for assets or players. They are stacked to the max and are set-up for life post-Draymond just fine. It would have to be insanely toxic for them to trade him. Like he would have to bang Curry's wife, slap Steve Kerr, and flush all of Klay's weed down the toilet for him to get traded.

Poole >>>> Draymond... at least going forward into the future. Warriors will pick Poole over Dray if it comes to that.

The thing with Draymond is no one is going to want to trade for him since they know he's going to want to go to LA and/or he is going to want a very big contract to stay with your team.

The Warriors would be idiots to trade him. They dont need future assets. They have players laying in wait to replace Draymond. They arent starving for assets or players. They are stacked to the max and are set-up for life post-Draymond just fine. It would have to be insanely toxic for them to trade him. Like he would have to bang Curry's wife, slap Steve Kerr, and flush all of Klay's weed down the toilet for him to get traded.

For the way the Warriors play Poole is much easier to replace and has trade value. Draymond also has a value to the Warriors that goes far beyond his trade value, aside from on the court he's a big part of setting culture and standards. These things really matter high performance environments.

For the way the Warriors play Poole is much easier to replace and has trade value. Draymond also has a value to the Warriors that goes far beyond his trade value, aside from on the court he's a big part of setting culture and standards. These things really matter high performance environments.
This is Draymond's last year with GS... book it. This is their last dance. Poole is a much better asset and Dray has a very limited shelf life. He may end up being the "top tier" guy the Lakers blow their $30M in space on.

This is Draymond's last year with GS... book it. This is their last dance. Poole is a much better asset and Dray has a very limited shelf life. He may end up being the "top tier" guy the Lakers blow their $30M in space on.

Look if you're going to predict the future be a bit more practical. What are this weeks lotto numbers?

By comparison what punishment did Sugar Ray Portis get? From memory it was a team suspension? Now I think Green is a colossal arsehole as much as the next man but it isn't a crime.
Technically what he did is a crime.

Look if you're going to predict the future be a bit more practical. What are this weeks lotto numbers?
If the lotto had signed with Klutch, kissed up to Lebron, and bitched about not getting an extension maybe I could tell you. This ain't rocket science.

One of the reasons I'm not as enraged over this as some is that I really dont think Draymond has that much internal power.

Poole is the one who is going to get the bigger contract. Poole is the one who is going to stay long-term. If Poole wanted to make a bigger deal out of this, I think he could without much push back. This punch is just going to cause him a bit of embarrassment, but really not that much since nearly everyone is on his side.

If this was Draymond knocking out some minimum dude it would be a different thing to me.

As with many other crimes.

8175ffa1e677c616567df81ca187c7c3--the-wire-my-favorite-things.jpg

Are they really that stupid? "checks notes" Yep

This cant be too big of a surprise. Stuff happens in practice all of the time but in this case a video got leaked. The W's want to downplay it and the league doesnt want to touch getting involved with stuff that goes on in practice. Never been a fan of Draymond and would have been happy to see more action taken but not surprised in the least.

The W's do a lot of things right and have a great organizational culture.

That said - I think they are dead wrong not suspending Draymond here. Dead, dead wrong.
Yeah I was a little surprised when Kerr was more interested in who leaked the video than actually condemning Draymond’s assault on Poole. I mean there’s the show and there’s the curtain and the public is not supposed to see behind the curtain. Few of us on the outside can understand the inner workings and accepted protocol of the testosterone charged world of professional sports.

Yeah I was a little surprised when Kerr was more interested in who leaked the video than actually condemning Draymond’s assault on Poole. I mean there’s the show and there’s the curtain and the public is not supposed to see behind the curtain. Few of us on the outside can understand the inner workings and accepted protocol of the testosterone charged world of professional sports.
73xollrfn2c51.jpg