What's new

OutKast rumored to re-unite at COACHELLA!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 848

AASDHASUhdiFLKSJDF BDF:;SDBF skdF

google it you ****ing plebs.

I IZ SO EXCITE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

This song runs through my mind every time I'm cleaning my brewing equipment. I couldn't shake it so I ended up downloading it and playing it while I clean my stuff.

Also, basically every Outkast song ever made was annoying as **** with the exception of B.O.B. and maybe a couple others that I'm sure Mr Candann will be happy to point out.

£¥£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

This song runs through my mind every time I'm cleaning my brewing equipment. I couldn't shake it so I ended up downloading it and playing it while I clean my stuff.

Ok, 2 songs that aren't annoying as ****.

£¥£

I agree with you completely.

Thirded. ATLiens > Aquemeni. Damn man. Tracks 8-14? Just so, so many powerful words rapped in those songs. Not to mention tracks 1-6. I have yet to encounter and album where I literally am in love with every song-- to the extent ATLiens

Also, basically every Outkast song ever made was annoying as **** with the exception of B.O.B. and maybe a couple others that I'm sure Mr Candann will be happy to point out.

£¥£

Brb. Too busy facepalming.

I'd never heard any Outkast song like the one Vinyl posted.

Just a bunch of annoying pop bull-**** like, "heeeyyyyy yahhh" and "shake it like a Polaroid picture" and "I like the way you move". Seriously a 9.5/10 on the annoying scale.

The dude that dresses hipsterish with the goatee (Andre 3000 I think?) Just has a voice that is hella annoying for me.

Also, I'm just not all that into music.

PS: Outkast sucks way bad.

£¥£

Just a bunch of annoying pop bull-**** like, "heeeyyyyy yahhh" and "shake it like a Polaroid picture" and "I like the way you move". Seriously a 9.5/10 on the annoying scale.

The dude that dresses hipsterish with the goatee (Andre 3000 I think?) Just has a voice that is hella annoying for me.

£¥£

I love that song lol.

£¥£

Dat non played out non radio **** doe

It's funny, cuz most of their songs are in that realm of musical style (which is controversial to say-- because their style change so much from album to album).

Literally 3-4 songs from one of their 6 albums. It's not their fault that pop-culture friggin loved those songs (I do as well, FWIW, but not nearly as much as their other work).

£¥£

*tries to keep calm*

Man, where do I even start with OutKast track recommends? I suppose lots of them will have swears and stuff too. Help me out, Blue Elephant and VinylOne

Just so you know bro, don't spend too much time on it cuz I'm not gonna like it anyway lol.

I'm really not that into music and I also hold a grudge against Outkast for the hours upon hours of annoyingness that they have brought to my ears.

Sorry for making this thread about how much I hate Outkast. Do you think Tupacs hologram will show up to perform with them?

£¥£

Just so you know bro, don't spend too much time on it cuz I'm not gonna like it anyway lol.

I'm really not that into music and I also hold a grudge against Outkast for the hours upon hours of annoyingness that they have brought to my ears.

Sorry for making this thread about how much I hate Outkast. Do you think Tupacs hologram will show up to perform with them?

£¥£

Do you even like Pac?