What's new

Pacers @ Jazz, 01/21, 7:00pm (1900) MT, Game #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun watching Rudy get his 10th board, and how the crowd was cheering hard when he got it.

If the man wants to be selfish with rebounds, by all means, let him do so. Unless he has an epidemic of losing rebounds because he's knocking his teammates out of the way, I see no downside to a guy wanting to grab every board he can.

Major LOL to all those "Why did we get Hill and not Teague in that deal" looking real stupid.

Hill completely turned this team from borderline playoffs to potential a top-5 team in the league. He was definitely the missing piece we needed.

Hayward is so damn efficient. 27 points on 13 shots is amazing. He's getting to the free throw line a lot and is becoming that guy.

Gobert just brings it each and every night. He is good for a double-double every night and it seems like he never has an off night because of it.

We seriously have a legit big three and if we keep playing like this a top-3 seed is in our sights.

I don't want to overreact but it seems like we're playing better without Hood. We are obviously a better team when he is shooting well but right now we are clicking.

Neto and Diaw are horrible.

Lyles has been struggling shooting the ball but he always ends up with the highest +- it's crazy.

Exam should be playing over Neto.

Burks looked amazing and was really in a groove tonight. Made me happy to seem him back to his old ways. He will be the instant offense we need off the bench.

6 WINS IN A ROW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Hood should be the super 6th man on this team. Honestly, if Favors would accept that role and JJ could be moved to the starting lineup, a 2nd unit of Favors/Lyles/Burks/Hood/Whatever Backup PG flavor of the month would be fantastic.

So I either have a low IQ, or am a racist because I don't like the same type of "music" as you? And the "music" you're calling me a dumb racist over just happens to be the "music" that's main talking points are:

-Gettin' them $100 bills
-Purple Drank
-Constantly references women as "bitches"
-Constant use of the "N" word

Lol, and I'm the racist idiot?

Holy ****. I'm all for a difference of opinion but when you spew alternative facts, you just come off as an idiot. Please, stop ****ing talking. You're embarrassing your parents who raised the nincompoop you are.

So I either have a low IQ, or am a racist because I don't like the same type of "music" as you? And the "music" you're calling me a dumb racist over just happens to be the "music" that's main talking points are:

-Gettin' them $100 bills
-Purple Drank

Every genre has awful music

-Gettin' them $100 bills
-Purple Drank

Yup, either dumb or racist

Status
Not open for further replies.