What's new

Pacers / Jazz trade?

good deal for both teams?

Hayward/Jefferson

for

Granger/Hibbert

Indiana gets their hometown boy Hayward (who Bird wanted to draft) and a proven center in Jefferson.

Utah gets an all-star to pair with DWill and a young center in Hibbert.

Jazz:
Williams
Miles
Granger
Millsap
Hibbert

Pacers:
Ford
Rush
Hayward
Hansbrough
Jefferson

(might need to tweak the deal more in favor of Indiana)

Hayward/Jefferson

for

Granger/Hibbert

Indiana gets their hometown boy Hayward (who Bird wanted to draft) and a proven center in Jefferson.

Jazz:
Williams
Miles
Granger
Millsap
Hibbert

Pacers:
Ford
Rush
Hayward
Hansbrough
Jefferson

Someone tell me if I m wrong but you can't trade Al because we just traded for him. Can we stop posting trades that are so one sided in are favor! I don't think I've seen a decent trade on this board since I signed up in December.

Hayward/Jefferson

for

Granger/Hibbert

Jazz:
Williams
Miles
Granger
Millsap
Hibbert

Pacers:
Ford
Rush
Hayward
Hansbrough
Jefferson

I think you're the donkey bro. Only a jackass would propose such a ridiculously one-sided trade.

For the love of all that is righteous and holy. Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHG! No more trade proposals for Danny Granger. I submit that trade proposals for Danny Granger should, from this point forward, result in an automatic infraction. Make it happen, mods.

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

...I doubt Bird, after seeing Hayward play on the pro level, is all that interested in him anymore.......and the only thing proven about Jefferson is that....he's absolutely clueless on how to run the pick and roll!