What's new

Paging JazzAvenues!

Jeditiger

Hoppy Goodness
Contributor
I know our season is done, but I loved your posts on fan reactions after the games!

Seeing Houston **** the bed tonight leaves me craving schadenfreud. How about for old time's sake you post some stuff from Rockettes fans?

TIA!

Reactions: RJF
https://www.facebook.com/houstonrockets/
https://www.reddit.com/r/rockets/co...3_houston_rockets_23_2_san_antonio/?limit=500
https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/5/11/15628824/rockets-spurs-nba-playoffs-2017-game-6
https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/...d-houston-rockets-vs-san-antonio-spurs-game-6
https://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.ph...ets-5-11-2017-playoffs-round-2-game-6.282678/

Blowout Rockets win. Pop will rest starters at half time

Feeling good abot this game. Harden learnt a lesson the hard way and redeem himself. MDA will expand the rotation. Gasol and Leonard will play 40 mins combined. Blowout win!

If Kawhi doesn't play today, y'all already know its going to Game 7. It's all a conspiracy!!!!!!

The Rockets know that this is it, an L tonight means the season is over. I expect them to come out fired up and back in SA for a game 7 on Sunday. This team isn't last year's mentally weak squad.

If we can't win at home with kawaii and Parker out...

Show them no mercy! Finish them by halftime!

Kawhi has gotta be hurt. We gotta be ruthless and finish this game quickly..

Wow, I normally don't care about the crowd, but what I'm seeing is pretty sad to put out there for a nationally-televised game.

Elimination game. Lifeless arena.

Rockets players or fans will show up first?

Houston doesn't deserve the Rockets! This is the most pathetic playoff crowd I have ever seen by A TON! So embarrassing! Might as well move the team to Austin!

Hey Rockets, you can go ahead and stop sucking now. Thanks

DID ANYONE INFORM THE ROCKETS THAT THIS IS AN ELIMINATION GAME?* OR DID ALL THEIR NUTS JUST SHRINK BECAUSE IT IS ONE?

Worst thing is, how many top free agents will want to play with this heartless Harden? I wouldn't.

Harden is folding again. Houston will never win a championship with this heartless lazy *** frauden, mvp or not.

Game over, we got mentally OWNED....our team is full of mental midgets....and it starts with Harden.

Calm down, only six 3's down.

Getting destroyed by scrubs..

Blown out by Murray, Mills, Simmons, Anderson, Lee...roftl, Spurs D-League basically...embarassing

Why every time harden made a mistake, he always came back yelling at his teammate

in the last 24 minutes harden is 1-6 with 8 turnovers. i know everyone says it, but i actually did stop watching now. i'll check back in later when i don't wanna kill the whole team.

I urge all rockets fans to take off their red t-shirt and throw them onto the court then leave the arena now!

Harden is a cancer - it's his way or nothing and he takes no responsibility for his mistakes. Putting him and Dwight (another malignant tumor of a player) together was the Morey's biggest mistake, as they each brought out the worst in another. I hoped Harden would grow up but when the game gets tight, he devolves in every way (but particularly his attitude).

If someone at the game reads this please start a Harden sucks chant

James Harden is embarrassing. Laughing stock of the NBA.

One of the worst performances I've seen from a superstar in an elimination game.* This is a legacy tarnishing performance Harden is putting on.

No Excuse for this from Harden or the Team*
He better have had surgery this morning . . . .or something
Cause this is unreal*

Harden had better have some 30 point half in a Rockets comeback win or there will be no shaking this I'm stunned, shocked, and appalled

60 point half
9 turnovers
Harden playing like trash
Nobody can hit a 3
Defense looks completely lost
Can't rebound
No hustle
20 point deficit
Oh, and their best player isn't even playing.
This is one of the worst performances in Rockets history.

We are ok. Just need a quick 20-0 run and we are right back in the game

Just completely outclassed in every possible facet .* Coaching , execution , heart

i could stomach a close hard fought loss but this is just bitterly disappointing. more so because of the ramifications and perception of this team next season. Just hoping these guys put up a fight in the second half AT LEAST!

HOW DO THEY COME OUT EVEN WORSE

I will be taking a very long break from basketball after tonight it took me forever to get over game 6 against Portland and game 5 against GS, this game might top both of them

I cannot believe we are going down like this.* Just cannot believe this. This is a surreal feeling I have right now.* I cannot even explain this sensation.* This is mind numbing.

Biggest choke job ever. This is the end of Harden. He will never recover. Trade him quick.

OMG Harden has more turnovers than entire Spurs team.

That scene from the Matrix where the bad dude disconnects that chick from the chair and she's saying "not like this,not like this" keeps playing over and over in my head.

Spurs have figured out Harden's weakness. He tries more to bait foul calls than get the ball in the basket. Problem is when the Spurs are disciplined and avoid the foul, the foul-baiting shot is usually not a shot that can actually go into the basket.

There aren't words to describe what's happening out there tonight.* The most frustrating part is that this embarrassment will taint the franchise in the offseason. No chance someone like heyward is looking at this team thinking he wants to be a part of it.

The worst part of this game is seeing Harden give up. Free agents like Gordon Hayward will remember this when they are shopping teams this summer.

Pretty sure we have more pump fakes than shot attempts

Worst Rockets game I've ever watched. Disgusted to the point of utter indifference.

Harden played 48 minutes of sulking quit. I've never seen anything like it in sports.

Don't clear the bench. Leave these guys in there. Make them suffer it. As a matter of fact, the guys that are in there should give their paycheck for this game to the guys on the bench. They are the ones that had to watch this crap.

Spurs have only made 5 threes and 5 free throws

that was the the worst offensive possession i've seen this postseason from any team.

The last time I was this disappointed was when my mom told me Santa wasn't real. Granted, that was this March, but still disappointing.

Spurs up 32, matching the number of fans that will be in Toyota Center in another few minutes.

Usually you can take something away from a bad game....I don't see anything...I mean anything to take away. The EFFORT was laughable. They should give the fans their money back and forfeit their paychecks for this game. I'm not trying to be funny. I can handle anything but quit and we QUIT. When the horn sounded in Game 5, we quit. We have to show Ariza, Anderson and a couple of others the door.

Missed the game.* Just woke up from nap. What did I miss?

Absolutely zero reason to not get a win in this one. Get down to business, blow them out early and get ready for Game 7.

This was truly awe-inspiring failure.

28% FG for entire game. Wwowwwwwwww

Eliminated and annihilated.

This is THE most embarrassing loss in the history of the Rockets.

Harden is worse than anyone on the spurs, or anyone, in that area. There is a reason when you search "James harden flops" in youtube, it takes 3 days to load the results. He makes early career Ginobili look practically angelic by comparison.

This is embarrassing What the hell is this ****?

I love how Harden screams at the other Rockets players every time he turns the ball over

Give some credit to the Rockets. Kawhi looked like a total non-factor tonight. And Parker was practically invisible.

What are the odds that every single player on the roster ****s the bed on the same night...

No woman can break my heart as much as the Rockets do

Just turned the TV off. I don't want to remember this season by the ****show that they put on today.

*6 mins left in 4th the fans left the building , This is not the team who has a 3rd best record in this season. This is embarrassment for the fans who paid the ticket, and they watch their team crash by the bench players of SA. Harden as an MVP is a literally JOKE.

Saved our worst performance in years for a must-win game 6 against an in-state rival in the second round of the playoffs. I love this team, but I'm too upset/disappointed/furious for words right now.

I hate the Spurs and their lame fans. But tonight, I can't defend the Rockets gutless effort tonight. Rockets quit since the 1st quarter and never put any heart or effort back into the game. Tonight, Rockets, you PISSED OFF A TON OF US HOUSTON FANS!!

I thought dollar beer night was meant for the Rockets fans, not the players

James Harden just got outplayed by a 20 year old rookie bench player and a dude who once paid $150 to try out for a D-League team in a 40 point loss at home against the Kawhi-less Spurs.

Harden needs to shave the beard. Doesn't deserve it anymore.

I know our season is done, but I loved your posts on fan reactions after the games!

Seeing Houston **** the bed tonight leaves me craving schadenfreud. How about for old time's sake you post some stuff from Rockettes fans?

TIA!

How could I say no when you asked so nicely?

JazzAvenues definitely made this season even more fun than it was. Being a fan and being able to enhance the fun this much is surely something special. Thanks for the effort and see you next season.

I wish so much that the Jazz could have played the rockets in the second round this year.

How dare they even speak (type) hayward's name.

Or as they spell it, Heyward (No chance someone like heyward is looking at this team thinking he wants to be a part of it.)

As if Gordon was ready to sign with Houston, but might change his mind after this little hiccup!

It's official [MENTION=2959]JazzAvenues[/MENTION] is the best poster on this site and it's not even close.

Or as they spell it, Heyward (No chance someone like heyward is looking at this team thinking he wants to be a part of it.)

As if Gordon was ready to sign with Houston, but might change his mind after this little hiccup!
Haywood is my personal favorite.

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me