What's new

Parker will stay in school!!?

jiggamanjazz

Book IT!!! All the jabari love around here and the jazz tank is going strong for parker and he will pull a Harrison Barnes! I think I read somewhere that he hates the whole one-and-done culture! I give it 60/40 he stays! Combine that with the jazz looking like they will get a top 4 pick and i say the odds drop to 70/30. Nothing ever goes right for the jazz. Not even the tank can deliver us the the mormon basketball messiah!

If he delayed entering the NBA, I'd place much higher likelihood on a mission than school. What would he really gain from another year at Duke?

Until he learns about how much money he's going to get. Barnes was never expected to be a top 3 pick.

Sent from my gs4 using JazzFanz mobile app

Book IT!!! All the jabari love around here and the jazz tank is going strong for parker and he will pull a Harrison Barnes! I think I read somewhere that he hates the whole one-and-done culture! I give it 60/40 he stays! Combine that with the jazz looking like they will get a top 4 pick and i say the odds drop to 70/30. Nothing ever goes right for the jazz. Not even the tank can deliver us the the mormon basketball messiah!

Well aren't you just trying to be a thorn in the side, the flavor of the minute.

I'd say we run a neg train on this ****. No homo, and all.

P.S: The Latin term for whore is cut out here? Really? No hablo espanol? For real.

We just need to convince some to convince a 30 year old Duke student to make an embarrassing/creepy video like this to send Jabari running for the NBA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z--BUAnio

Best line BY FAR.......

"We got Sweet 16's baby!"

Ahahahahahahahaha

Barnes was #7 a year later.. lets see. Irving, Kanter, Williams, Vesley and Valanciunas were all rated higher. I would say he is a top 3 guy out of that draft.