What's new

Parsons and Grizz 4th pick For?

I hope he gets traded to the worst situation possible. This feels like a blow to all small market teams everywhere not just basketball. If the Spurs can’t keep its Mega stars, how will anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One answer is to ban all players from having uncles be a part of their lives. Uncles are ****.

Yes, this is a no brainer for the Jazz. Of course we would send our leftovers and take on a bad 2 year contract for the #4 pick. But so would every team in the NBA. Other teams would/could send more, including other lottery teams to move up.

I hope he gets traded to the worst situation possible. This feels like a blow to all small market teams everywhere not just basketball. If the Spurs can’t keep its Mega stars, how will anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still keeping faith. This was a bizarre situation of a player and his camp becoming completely soured on an organization due to management of the player's health and other personal reasons. The Spurs did keep Duncan, Manu, and Parker all those years.

We'll lay the blueprint when we hold onto Rudy, Donovan, and Paul George.

Yes, this is a no brainer for the Jazz. Of course we would send our leftovers and take on a bad 2 year contract for the #4 pick. But so would every team in the NBA. Other teams would/could send more, including other lottery teams to move up.
But the uncles who keep quiet we never hear about, like Millsap's uncle.