What's new

Patty Mills >>>>>> The entire Team USA

As Popovic said: The world is catching up.
Individual talent alone, whithout team play and without defense may not be enough.

Keep the hate strong. One day you'll get those dastardly "leftists" and end their fight for social justice.
Why do you have to bring hate into this? And for that matter politics? Personally I don’t have a problem with either the left or right, just the extremists on either side. We weren’t meant to all think a like and have the same viewpoints, it’s what makes this land great, but then add in the idiots who try to force their extremist views on everyone, that’s where the hate comes from, and you get stupid ignorant comments like that
Why do we always need to bring politics into the sports arena.

Leftist, marxist, trump loving, Obama loving... get over it. This post is about basketball and Patti Mills performance. Nuf said.
This to a point. I don’t mind politics in sports, but it so often becomes so extreme and spiteful.
As Popovic said: The world is catching up.
Individual talent alone, whithout team play and without defense may not be enough.
Agreed

Why do you have to bring hate into this? And for that matter politics? Personally I don’t have a problem with either the left or right, just the extremists on either side. We weren’t meant to all think a like and have the same viewpoints, it’s what makes this land great, but then add in the idiots who try to force their extremist views on everyone, that’s where the hate comes from, and you get stupid ignorant comments like that
I'm mocking Utesnjazz.

Go to the site suggestion forum and post your support in the thread I started to not allow political talk in the Utah Jazz forum since you clearly feel the same way I do.

I'm mocking Utesnjazz.

Go to the site suggestion forum and post your support in the thread I started to not allow political talk in the Utah Jazz forum since you clearly feel the same way I do.

Wait, so you are openly violating your own petition?

Interesting. Not surprising, but surely interesting.

I am surprised you did not mentioned Exum rising from the grave for a whole 14 min of action. Shocking.