What's new

Patty Mills

Dwill4mvp

He has opted out to be a free agent. He played really well with the spurs and he is a pretty good shooter and passer. I think he can fit our system well and become a nice pickup. Idk what do you guys think.

The thing stopping us from picking up a free agent, especially a 2nd or 3rd tier guy, is that we're trying to preserve our cap room for next summer. If Mills will take a one year deal, great. If not, he's probably not worth the cap hit next summer.

Not a fan of Patty. Makes a lot of bonehead moves. I'd rather stick with Tinsley.

huh? Tinsley shoots 30% for his career from 3. I have to disagree. This year he shot 27%.

Oh my bad. I need to look at stats more.
There are a couple of Jazz players, that when I see them taking a 3 point shot, I cringe. Tinsley wasn't one of them and that's why I thought he could shoot.
BTW: Watson, Miles, and Howard are the people I cringe at when I see them taking a 3.

There are a couple of Jazz players, that when I see them taking a 3 point shot, I cringe. Tinsley wasn't one of them and that's why I thought he could shoot.
BTW: Watson, Miles, and Howard are the people I cringe at when I see them taking a 3.

Haha I totally understand. Ak was the worst even when it went in.

Watson and Tinsley both can't shoot worth ****. AK can shoot better than Tinsley and Watson, he was just inconsistent at times but always hit those late 3's

Watson and Tinsley both can't shoot worth ****. AK can shoot better than Tinsley and Watson, he was just inconsistent at times but always hit those late 3's

Those were ****ing miracles hahaha But ya i agree with you even though they gave me a heart attack